PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
OK heres the scaled HUD codes for Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix.

Things that are scaled:
Command Menu/Item Menu/Magic/Party/Summon
Command Menu Icons
Little Speech bubbles that have "!" "?" and "!?" in them
Lock On Icons
Lock On Plate/[The word "LOCK ON!"]
ALSO NO LINES!

Things I cannot seem to scale is the round HP and MP bars. If i try to scale them then and move the X coordinates so much it becomes scrambled. I haven't not found another way and a texture hack will not work either. Also the first slots WILL NOT UPDATE for some reason. Need help with that.

There are still a few little icons that are rarely seen that need to be scaled so i will update them sometime.

Hopefully this encourages people to make widescreen HUDs
[Image: BwuEVVL.jpg]
[Image: R7K5EWu.jpg]
[Image: g4X1HYu.jpg]

Attached Files
.txt   KH1FM HUD.txt (Size: 8,14 KB / Downloads: 426)

Sponsored links

Nicely done. Laugh

It still seems a little glitchy like you said. There's that brief moment of unstretch.

I think the lock-on and HP line fix are the only things I'll put in the .pnach.

Any chance of porting it to the NTSC-U version?
Final Mix and the NTSC-U version are the best versions.
(03-20-2014, 08:13 AM)devina40 Wrote: Nicely done. Laugh

It still seems a little glitchy like you said. There's that brief moment of unstretch.

I think the lock-on and HP line fix are the only things I'll put in the .pnach.

Any chance of porting it to the NTSC-U version?
Final Mix and the NTSC-U version are the best versions.

The popping like i said before I cannot fix. I dont think there is another way around. I dont know why you wont use it. Its not like you move up and down from it often. Lock on things do the same thing. Its just hard to notice.
I can port it... if i don't have to do it manually AGAIN. lol Do see all those lines!? I don't think I want to do it again if you and some people are just going to use the lock on fix which isnt really noticeable. and the health line fix is just as ugly you may notice. All my hard work and dedication went into the command menu... I really hope it doesn't go to waste...
(03-20-2014, 09:30 AM)peronmls Wrote: The popping like i said before I cannot fix. I dont think there is another way around. I dont know why you wont use it. Its not like you move up and down from it often. Lock on things do the same thing. Its just hard to notice.
I can port it... if i don't have to do it manually AGAIN. lol Do see all those lines!? I don't think I want to do it again if you and some people are just going to use the lock on fix which isnt really noticeable. and the health line fix is just as ugly you may notice. All my hard work and dedication went into the command menu... I really hope it doesn't go to waste...

What's ugly about the health line fix? I didn't notice anything wrong with it.
And yeah, the pop-in's just a little too distracting for me, sorry.
(03-20-2014, 01:45 AM)devina40 Wrote: I'll take a look later. If it helps, look for the patches of the games in the same series.

Thanks I appreciate it. This was my first attempt at making my own widescreen patch so I'm kind of directionless, noobed and feeling defeated.

I honestly don't like asking for help but at this point I feel like I'm just throwing random values in there and hoping for a miracle.
Dynasty 5: Empires is in the latest archive now.
The question I have is there some kind of range like the wide-screen tends to be? Or is the had scan items random?

I also wonder if the same kind of patch can be made to fix the terrible lines In final Fantasy X
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Anyone know if Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli(PAL) has a patch or has been atempted?
NTSC-U

Big Mutha Truckers 2
Suzuki TT Super Bikes - Real Road Racing

NTSC-K

Medal of Honor - European Assault
Medal of Honor - Rising Sun
Spy Fiction
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 2 - Pandora Tomorrow

NTSC-J

Detective Conan - Inheritance of Britain
Medal of Honor - Vanguard
Space Channel 5
Suzuki TT Super Bikes - Real Road Racing
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 4 - Double Agent

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   WidePnach_12.ZIP (Size: 14,3 KB / Downloads: 166)
(03-20-2014, 10:12 PM)devina40 Wrote: Dynasty 5: Empires is in the latest archive now.

Got everything working now. Thanks.

The funny thing is I think I actually found the address and just never realized it. Wacko