PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(03-29-2015, 02:23 PM)Devina Wrote: Hey Nemesis, do you know if you can remove the cutscene letterboxing in the PC version of Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition?
can, but fov in cutscenes depends from letterboxing and some glitches appears

[Image: launcher2015-03-3000-rqufz.jpg]

[Image: launcher2015-03-3000-5vu75.jpg]

[Image: launcher2015-03-3000-2auok.jpg]

Sponsored links

Cool. Smile
Take as much time as you need. maybe you can release it on the PC section of your site.
In case you're wondering, this is what each game could use:

RE4 PC (http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Resident_Ev...HD_Edition)
- FOV mod

RE5 PC (http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Resident_Evil_5)
- Letterbox removal
- FOV mod
Devina
saw your post in enbforumSmile
here green postfilter fix for re5 gold witch i made using helixmod (not tested to much)
put d3d9.dll and shaderoverride folder in the main game exe directory

.zip   re5 gold fix.zip (Size: 283,93 KB / Downloads: 5.780)
(03-30-2015, 11:34 PM)sergx12 Wrote: Devina
here green postfilter fix for re5 gold witch i made using helixmod (not tested to much)

THANK YOU SO MUCH. <3 *rep* *hug*
The game looks a million times better now! Laugh
You rock! I'll be sure to credit you.
Thanks
(03-30-2015, 11:34 PM)sergx12 Wrote: Devina

Sad This looks amazing, but It does not work for me.
I get a black screen once gameplay ( or benchmark ) starts. I can see the hud, hear everything running fine, but the whole in-game world is just a black screen. I have update my display driver, turned overlays off, messed with numerous settings and still nothing. I'm on Win 7 64 with HD 7770 GFX Card.

I got Gold from steam when it updated and waited for the filter fix before I would start a play through. Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer.
(03-31-2015, 08:04 PM)braders1986 Wrote: Sad This looks amazing, but It does not work for me.
I get a black screen once gameplay ( or benchmark ) starts. I can see the hud, hear everything running fine, but the whole in-game world is just a black screen. I have update my display driver, turned overlays off, messed with numerous settings and still nothing. I'm on Win 7 64 with HD 7770 GFX Card.

I got Gold from steam when it updated and waited for the filter fix before I would start a play through. Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer.

Update your drivers - that seems like the issue
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
(03-31-2015, 08:12 PM)Marge Simpson Wrote: Update your drivers - that seems like the issue

As I mentioned in my original post, I have already updated them. I did a complete fresh install with the newest build and not just on top of the older ones.
(03-31-2015, 08:04 PM)braders1986 Wrote: Sad This looks amazing, but It does not work for me.

i am nvidia user. maybe this is the reason
anyone else have this problem?
not sure it will work but anyway try replace shaderoverride folder with this one

.zip   shaderoverride.zip (Size: 317 bytes / Downloads: 887)

@Devina
You're welcome!
Didn't fix the issue unfortunately. I'm going to back up my OS and try it on a new install of windows.