PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(10-18-2016, 02:48 PM)arapapa Wrote: OK. I see

Thanks. The second pair looks better, perspective-wise. But - in the second pair - is there a good reason for the car to be blue in one screeenshot but green in the other?

Sponsored links

(10-18-2016, 03:53 PM)avih Wrote: Thanks. The second pair looks better, perspective-wise. But - in the second pair - is there a good reason for the car to be blue in one screeenshot but green in the other?

ah....

This game needs a boot for Widescreen hack(ELF)(load savestates cannot change screen ratio) and always changed camera position in the gameplay. 

The Color of Cars is changed by random.
(10-18-2016, 03:53 PM)avih Wrote: is there a good reason for the car to be blue in one screeenshot but green in the other?

Lol that's some serious hair splitting isn't it? Or do these screenshots get used somewhere it would matter?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Hmm, could somebody maybe do a widescreen patch for:

Gran Turismo 2000 (NTSC-J) (PAPX-90203)

Thanx in advance!
(10-18-2016, 08:19 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Lol that's some serious hair splitting isn't it? Or do these screenshots get used somewhere it would matter?

I don't think they're used for anything, but it could be a bug at the patch which changes the color of the car. I wasn't expecting two screenshot which look like they were taken pretty much at the same split-second to change the color in between Smile but he says the car color is random.. so.. whatever..
Arapapa, did you see my post about Malice on the last page?
wrong thread sorry...
(10-18-2016, 11:43 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: Hmm, could somebody maybe do a widescreen patch for:

Gran Turismo 2000 (NTSC-J) (PAPX-90203)

Thanx in advance!

(10-18-2016, 03:41 PM)Devina Wrote: Arapapa, I thought Malice always had in-game widescreen built in? And last time I checked, I thought it was non-skewed.

@Devina
Sorry for my BAD English. I cannot understand your question  Sad

NTSC-J

Gran Turismo 3 Demo ((PlayStation Festival 2000 (Taikenban))(J)(PAPX-90203)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pnach   E9A7E08D.pnach (Size: 260 bytes / Downloads: 364)
widescreen requests for...

NTSC-U
Naruto - Ultimate Ninja 3
Naruto Shippuden - Ultimate Ninja 4
MotoGP 07
MotoGP 08
SBK Superbike World Championship
NHL 2K10

Malice already HAS in-game widescreen? Why do we need another widescreen patch?