PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Can a pnach patch be used to toggle something in the gui or is it restricted to something in-game only? (AKA is it possible to tell the game to run in software mode through pnach)?
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb

Sponsored links

(10-23-2018, 05:28 PM)shinra358 Wrote: Can a pnach patch be used to toggle something in the gui or is it restricted to something in-game only? (AKA is it possible to tell the game to run in software mode through pnach)?

No, it's not possible.
oh ok, thank you.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
Can Someone please make an widescreen hack for the e3 demo version of Crash Tag Team Racing? Just because, just because
(10-31-2018, 05:05 AM)ShadowLuigi37YT Wrote: Can Someone please make an widescreen hack for the e3 demo version of Crash Tag Team Racing? Just because, just because
Or possibly a version of the hack that already exists for the full version but for the e3 demo
Hello! As representative of a community called Choro-Q, we are looking for more wide screen patches that haven't been made yet! We have double checked for their names in EU, US, JP, even K, we are missing quite a few titles! May we request them to be made from here?

Choro-Q Franchise PS2 Games:
--> Choro-Q HG 2000-2002
- Choro-Q HG [JP]
- Penny Racers [EU]
- Gadget Racers [JP]
--> Choro-Q HG 2 2002-2003
- Choro-Q HG 2 [JP]
- Choro-Q Road Trip [KOREAN]
--> Shin-Combat Choro-Q 2002-2003
- Shin-Combat Choro-Q [JP]
These titles may be spelled in multiple plays due to how people and apparent companies have typed it out out: "Choro-Q","ChoroQ" and "Choro Q". Thank you very much it will mean a lot for the community and I! <3
Hi! I got some problem with Evil Dead Regeneration NTSC.
Some wiki sites says that it has build-in widescreen support, but now i think they are just wrong.
I tried fullboot with 16:9 set in BIOS. Even tried it on real console. Nothing works! (BIOS trick works with Burnout 3 by the way).
Can it be done by some hack? Tried with cheatengine but with no luck for now
Hello everyone, first of all i would like to thank everyone involved with the creation of widescreen patches for ps2, being able to play these old games in widescreen is really nice!
I just wanted to share the widescreen patch for Forbidden Siren SCES_523.29 (it's the italian release)
This is nothing new, I DID NOT MAKE THIS PATCH, i just looked for the italian release .CRC and used the codes from a .pnach file included in the archive hosted in this forum, specifically the one made for SCES_523.27 (the french release) it says the widescreen hack has been converted from NTSC-U to PAL by Machiavel Dhy'v, the FMV fix was made by nemesis2000, also converted to PAL by Machiavel Dhy'v. There is no modification or tweak by me, i'm only sharing this because it could be useful for italian users who don't know how to make .pnach files and just want to play this game in widescreen. I played the whole game on real hardware with an original disc using the raw codes with Cheat Device PS2 and it worked flawlessly, i also briefly tested it in PCSX2 with this .pnach file and it also seemed to be working fine. If you guys are planning to update the .rar file in the first post, could you include this file too? Thank you in advance

Attached Files
.pnach   A0FCA9B7.pnach (Size: 317 bytes / Downloads: 155)
Hi, I'm looking for a bit of help with regards to changing the aspect ratio's of existing patches and understanding how all of this stuff actually works (think I'm along the right lines, but not really sure.)  I've made a separate thread about this, with what I've tried so far, but still not really much closer to getting it working. Was hoping someone here might be able to help. Thanks.
Hi, I'm looking for a bit of help with regards to changing the aspect ratio's of existing patches and understanding how all of this stuff actually works (think I'm along the right lines, but not really sure.)  I've made a separate thread about this, with what I've tried so far, but still not really much closer to getting it working. Was hoping someone here might be able to help. Thanks.