PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Devina

Well with widescreen patch it crashes here

[Image: XHBWU6Z.gif]

Without patch it doesn't suffer from this issue

If i delete under patch=1,EE,00368C38,word,3F206D2F //3EF0A3D7 (Increases hor. axis)
The game no longer crashes at that point

Sponsored links

If you'd like to help, you can find what breaks it:

1. Save state with only the hor axis patch activated outside the door.

2. Slowly copy and paste various parts rest of the patch into the .pnach, then save the .pnach.

3. Load state (this reloads the .pnach) then enter the door and see if it crashes.

After doing this a few times, you can locate the address which is the culprit.
(12-24-2018, 05:27 AM)Devina Wrote: If you'd like to help, you can find what breaks it:

1. Save state with only the hor axis patch activated outside the door.

2. Slowly copy and paste various parts rest of the patch into the .pnach, then save the .pnach.

3. Load state (this reloads the .pnach) then enter the door and see if it crashes.

After doing this a few times, you can locate the address which is the culprit.

Ok this part of the patch is causing that crash on that place, all other lines are ok.

This is line 72

Code:
patch=1,EE,016DE964,word,3F400000 //3F800000 Results time rank
^ I'll make a note of that. Smile

Just so everyone knows, I'll delay the archive update for a weekish, so if anyone has widescreen patches they want to submit, now's the time.
Is there a widescreen patch for Resident Evil 4 NTSC U?

I always thought it did support widescreen, but it looks like its anamorphic only? It only becomes letterboxed, but stays in the 16:9 aspect ratio.
There does not need to be one because the game has thick black bars at the top and bottom. To get rid of them, set PCSX2 aspect ratio to 4:3, hold control and * on numpad, or set zoom to 133.33.

I'm not sure why someone would still want to play the PS2 version tho. The PC version has 60 FPS and there's an incredible HD texture mod already out.
Hello, happy new year.

Burnout 3: Takedown (SLUS-21050) Widescreen Patch

Menu aspect ratio corrected with borders, overlays, and backgrounds scaled to fullscreen.

[Image: jrJnEX4.png]

HUD aspect ratio corrected with HUD moved to the edge of the screen.

[Image: 8RXFq7Q.png]

And of course FMVs have been corrected as well.

[Image: wDQ4PWt.png]

Attached Files
.pnach   BEBF8793.pnach (Size: 8,23 KB / Downloads: 313)
hello there is a problem or at least I think that it is a problem with this game the name is too long I will just attach some images...            here is a demo of the "problem" image 1:         image 2:           you compare. also I have done some testing that involved going to "system" menu and ticking the "enable wide-screen patches" the result was:      I tested many builds and compiled a zip file with images. the file name of the images represents the build number. zip file attached.

Attached Files
.zip   documentation.zip (Size: 2,33 MB / Downloads: 99)
(01-02-2019, 01:23 AM)Aero_ Wrote: Hello, happy new year.

Burnout 3: Takedown (SLUS-21050) Widescreen Patch

Menu aspect ratio corrected with borders, overlays, and backgrounds scaled to fullscreen.

[Image: jrJnEX4.png]

HUD aspect ratio corrected with HUD moved to the edge of the screen.

[Image: 8RXFq7Q.png]

And of course FMVs have been corrected as well.

[Image: wDQ4PWt.png]
Nice patch!

I couldnt convert to RAW using PNACH Converter - It says mal formed entry
PlayStation® 2 System
SCPH-90010, 50001, SCE Modem/Ethernet (Network Adaptor) 
OPL 0.9.X WIP

METAL GEAR ONLINE 1 - SaveMGO.com
-Vedita BR/V3dita BR, FuryK96/Fury-K96
Hi! To convert in RAW code using PNACH Converter you must add some "0" in the second part of codes in "Short" or "Byte" format, in order to get codes with eight digits, before convert them:
-> patch=1,EE,00665ECD,byte,01000000 // enables widescreen FOV values
patch=1,EE,2030D7E4,short,43F00000 // Menu Width // 16:9 = 480