PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Just updated it. Enjoy.

I'm pretty sure I got everything, but if it seems like I missed something, let me know.

Sponsored links

(05-18-2019, 11:49 PM)Devina Wrote: Just updated it. Enjoy.

I'm pretty sure I got everything, but if it seems like I missed something, let me know.

Include these, please (next time).
(05-18-2019, 11:49 PM)Devina Wrote: Just updated it. Enjoy.

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wi...#pid596692
Just updated again, should be fine now.
id liek to request a port of the widescreen/fmv hack availible for resident evil outvreak 1 &2    for the ISO's  that come ready with DEAR YOKO ( an AIO  online MP bundle widely used)

the identifiers are different from any versions ive seen

Biohazard outbreak 1 [SLPM-65428] [CRC-32088394]
Biohazard outbreak 2 [SLPM-65692] [CRC-70C1FE97]

ive tried renaming the pnach just to see if it would  work...obviously not tho since im here Laugh. so  can someone please help me?  its a shame that the hacks aren't available for these variations. thanks again!
(05-22-2019, 07:00 PM)infniteammo Wrote: its a shame that the hacks aren't available for these variations. thanks again!
probably they are quite hard to find in store now...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-22-2019, 07:06 PM)jesalvein Wrote: probably they are quite hard to find in store now...

yeah. i may have to suck it up and try my hand at converting it myself

id also liek to add for anyone in the future that may see this  , that the ISO's  im talking about (and tested the current available Pnach on) apparently are  the Japanese versions with patch in ENG trans.  hope that helps .
which translation patch did you use ?
(05-22-2019, 07:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: which translation patch did you use ?
i didnt patch the ISO myself. the ISO's come in a RAR package Called DEAR YOKO (you'd have to search "*snip*" to find it (i will not link anything as per the rules )  i dont really have more info than that.   i might have to hit up his twitter and ask.  thanks again
(05-22-2019, 07:57 PM)infniteammo Wrote: i didnt patch the ISO myself. the ISO's come in a RAR package Called DEAR YOKO (you'd have to search "dear yoko resident evil" to find it (i will not link anything as per the rules )  i dont really have more info than that.   i might have to hit up his twitter and ask.  thanks again

Oh, i see. Pirated materials. Then.
We dont support this.