PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(08-16-2020, 02:11 PM)Red-tv Wrote: Nice

But you should sepreate the No interlacing codes (The first and the last)  from the progressive scan hacks

No Interlacing create a clear image

And progressive scan are just changing the resolution to 512x224 (at least in pcsx2 they might have a use on an actual ps2)

Also people from reddit and discord know me as FuxorLuck

AH... Laugh Thank YOU

Sponsored links

(08-16-2020, 02:26 PM)arapapa Wrote: AH... Laugh Thank YOU

One last question can you find the frame buffer weight and hight of those games?
I want to test something
(08-16-2020, 02:42 PM)Red-tv Wrote: One last question can you find the frame buffer weight and hight of those games?
I want to test something

Sorry I don't know
(08-17-2020, 04:28 AM)arapapa Wrote: Sorry I don't know

Thank You anyway 

Also I am going to update my widescreen hack for Raidou Games, that fixes the poping  when using widescreen during ingame cutscenes 

So you might want to port my hacks again after
I am finished with that
NTSC-U and PAL

24 - The Game (add 'force turn on the native widescreen' and add 1 more 'zoom fix')

---------------------------------------

prafull's patch

NTSC-U : https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Fixing-u...#pid608639
PAL       : https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Fixing-u...#pid612290

Attached Files
.zip   24 - The Game (NTSC-U PAL).zip (Size: 1,25 KB / Downloads: 96)
NTSC-U and PAL

AirBlade (modify zoom fix)

NTSC-K, NTSC-U and PAL

Mission Impossible - Operation Surma (add 'render fix')

Attached Files
.zip   AirBlade (NTSC-U and PAL).zip (Size: 999 bytes / Downloads: 91)
.zip   Mission Impossible - Operation Surma (NTSC-K NTSC-U PAL).zip (Size: 2,15 KB / Downloads: 87)
so after doing some uprezzing to 5k with opengl ive noticed the widescreen patch for Onimusha 3 US Version is messed up , the hud is like cut in half in the middle and improperly aligned if you look at it , a fix would be appreciated for sure

https://www33.zippyshare.com/v/7kYEx3tr/file.html
NTSC-U and PAL

The Simpsons - Road Rage (request done)

NTSC-U and NTSC-J

Nobunaga's Ambition - Iron Triangle (request done)

Attached Files
.zip   The Simpsons - Road Rage (NTSC-U PAL).zip (Size: 1,27 KB / Downloads: 103)
.zip   Nobunaga's Ambition - Iron Triangle (NTSC-U NTSC-J).zip (Size: 1,81 KB / Downloads: 99)
Improved upon Arapapa's widescreen patch for NASCAR Heat 2002 (NTSC-U) to allow for specifying negative left/right margins. Albeit counter-intuitive, this allows to properly align HUD to 16:9 boundaries instead of having all elements stuck at their 4:3 boundaries.

Attached Files
.zip   NASCAR Heat 2002 (NTSC-U).zip (Size: 729 bytes / Downloads: 88)
(05-15-2012, 04:02 AM)synce Wrote: Nice to see this on psx scene, the more attention it gets the more games we can get patched Biggrin

hello, master. Can you change  Street Fighter III - 3rd Strike : Fight For The Future   and   Boku no Natsuyasumi2   to wildscreen?
I've waited for several years. Thank you!

(05-16-2012, 05:39 PM)No.47 Wrote: No.47's widescreen patches - Part II

This post is only used to store patches. For a list of all my patches and info take a look at the => main post <=.

hello, master. Can you change  Street Fighter III - 3rd Strike : Fight For The Future   and   Boku no Natsuyasumi2   to wildscreen?
I've waited for several years. Thank you!