PCSX2 Widescreen Helper
You haven't named the executable 'pcsx2.exe'
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Would just like to thank you so much for this little tool you developed.
Seems much simpler than CheatEngine. Smile

Great job.
I have a question. Every pnach file I seem to come across only has around 7 lines of code.
On the log from your PCSX2 Widescreen Helper I have a lot of lines that keep being written.
How should I create my own pnach from this? On the explanation given in the first post, it says to copy "a few" lines, so something is probably not right.

Thanks in advance.
Tip: You have entries for a game called "Rouge Ops". It's spelled "Rogue Ops".
(07-06-2013, 06:41 AM)BrandeX Wrote: Tip: You have entries for a game called "Rouge Ops". It's spelled "Rogue Ops".

That was my fault Blush.
It's spelled "Rogue Ops" in the PS2 Widescreen Patch Archive,
the "successor" to the Widescreen Helper collection.
so tryin to use this with aeon flux on pcsx2 v 1.3.0 5889 . and it just locks up after finding a few addresses (widescreen helper not pcsx2). tried it with 10 other games .. just lock up.. how do i get this to work. cheats is enabled enable widescreen patches is enabled help please
(11-13-2014, 12:22 AM)airpyr8 Wrote: so tryin to use this with aeon flux on pcsx2 v 1.3.0 5889 . and it just locks up after finding a few addresses (widescreen helper not pcsx2). tried it with 10 other games .. just lock up.. how do i get this to work. cheats is enabled enable widescreen patches is enabled help please

Widescreen Helper is kinda old, haven't been updated for a while (and I never made it work myself).
Use the Asmodean and the Devina guides & resorces for ws-hacking.
Hey the Widescreen Patch for Suikoden tactics didnt work really well. The game switch between 4:3 amd 16:9 extremly often in the same spots without doing anything etc.
I was using PCSX2 widescreen helper before and after 15-20 minutes I closed it since I thought it wasn't working properly without realizing that I had a match in the log. After that I did the thing again multiple times and no luck, I did it run even for 1 hours straight and nothing, I have no idea how I got those lines in the log the first time and I can't replicate it.

Any suggestion?