PCSX2 Wiki issue
Not really sure where to put this or contact the people at the wiki but

I regularly update page with issue and fix last time I did was for VP2
Now I trying to update FFX-2 and I am stuck in endless loop of captcha and captcha key.

I enter the text for the captcha then I line up the picture for the captcha key and it repeats the captcha and the captcha key again over and over.

Anyone else having this issue cause it happen in both FF and IE and I dont use IE unless something dont work right in FF which makes me think it something to do with the wiki

Sponsored links

Did u try google crome
I tried editing PCSX2 wiki, got the exact same captcha error so I gave up.
I think PCSX2 wiki is rather outdated anyway.
(12-17-2013, 08:36 AM)devina40 Wrote: I tried editing PCSX2 wiki, got the exact same captcha error so I gave up.

so, this is nt broser issue. Then
(12-17-2013, 08:36 AM)devina40 Wrote: I tried editing PCSX2 wiki, got the exact same captcha error so I gave up.

Quite the contrary, this issue came up after I updated it to the latest media wiki version. Will look into it
Edit: Should be fixed, I had to disable the ConfirmEdit extension which is not working anymore for some reason...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(12-17-2013, 11:20 AM)Bositman Wrote: Quite the contrary, this issue came up after I updated it to the latest media wiki version. Will look into it
Edit: Should be fixed, I had to disable the ConfirmEdit extension which is not working anymore for some reason...

It is now working

Its out dated cause barely anyone knows about even less want to update it with info. IT might help if it was linked in these forums as sticky. I personal update when ever I find glitch and fix for the games I have but Like I said not many know about even less actual update it