PCSX2 Won't Acknowledge My Game Saves
(05-03-2013, 08:51 PM)The Old Refuge Wrote: the last edit was in 10:43 AM and my post was 10:23AM so how was that again

that's a known noobish thing too probably Tongue

i think here is the problem.the time it showing me was post last modified by ararebeast was 9:43 am & u'r reply was @ 10:23 am.
i don't know if it's a countrywise problem Unsure

Sponsored links

(05-06-2013, 07:48 AM)ararebeast Wrote: Sorry for abandoning this post, I didn't expect it to see actual activity and didn't see anything when I posted.

What I was doing wrong was there was a memcards folder in my PCSX2 folder, but that wasn't what was being used. The actual memcards that my PCSX2 were using were in My Documents. So that is how I am an idiot. The thought just occurred to me after I posted here and I felt like a moron.

Man, this does not makes you an idiot, at least I want to think so for myself been doing some foolish things sometimes, by distraction, carelessness or whatever moment lapse Smile

Idiots are only those who don't learn.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(05-06-2013, 07:24 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Man, this does not makes you an idiot, at least I want to think so for myself been doing some foolish things sometimes, by distraction, carelessness or whatever moment lapse Smile

Idiots are only those who don't learn.

agree with u nosisab,i also do foolish things sometimes.
But man is a statue of mistakes. (what should i say instead of statue? Tongue2)
How we'll learn if we not make mistakes Wink
well good you got it working Smile

but :

(05-06-2013, 07:51 AM)Preet Wrote: guys he figured out the problem himself,not because of old refuge haha lol !! Biggrin

o_O amm are you Ok ??
(05-06-2013, 08:36 PM)The Old Refuge Wrote: well good you got it working Smile

but :

o_O amm are you Ok ??

the face u put before u'r post is too funny.i can't stop laughing hahahhaah Laugh