PCSX2 Won't Acknowledge My Game Saves
Hello, forums! Me again. Still trying to utilize PCSX2 for the entertainment of my friends, and it became necessary to look into utilizing game saves for the sake of my sanity.

Only one problem, I use Mymc to put the saves on the memcard, but the PCSX2 and its games simply act like they were never there in the first place. It wants me to create a save on the memory card, and I've tried various brands of save to absolutely no avail.

If there's anything anyone can do to help me out here I'd be appreciative. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Additionally, games I know I've saved and have accessed in the past don't appear on the memory card. I can still play them fine, but they don't show up like I have a save for them. Is it saving somewhere else? Have I gone mad?

UPDATE: I'm an idiot. Have you ever had one of those moments where you ask a question and then immediately find the answer? I'm a maroon.

Sponsored links

are you sure that the save of the game version is the same of your game ( NTSC , PAL , USA , Eroupe .etc )
(05-03-2013, 09:38 AM)ararebeast Wrote: UPDATE: I'm an idiot. Have you ever had one of those moments where you ask a question and then immediately find the answer? I'm a maroon.

how u solved it? Smile
Would've been what refuge said.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
No he update his post before refuge replied i guess Smile
Probably recalled he should provide the memcards path? Smile and "insert" them?
Imagination is where we are truly real
(05-03-2013, 02:57 PM)Preet Wrote: No he update his post before refuge replied i guess Smile

the last edit was in 10:43 AM and my post was 10:23AM so how was that again

(05-03-2013, 04:16 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Probably recalled he should provide the memcards path? Smile and "insert" them?

that's a known noobish thing too probably Tongue
Sorry for abandoning this post, I didn't expect it to see actual activity and didn't see anything when I posted.

What I was doing wrong was there was a memcards folder in my PCSX2 folder, but that wasn't what was being used. The actual memcards that my PCSX2 were using were in My Documents. So that is how I am an idiot. The thought just occurred to me after I posted here and I felt like a moron.
guys he figured out the problem himself,not because of old refuge haha lol !! Biggrin
The point I was making was that more than likely what refuge said was the cause of the problem.

Whether or not he worked it out on his own or not is irrelevant.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming