PCSX2 Won't RUN !!
I fixed that link. Anyway try this one: https://www.google.com/#q=change+dep+settings&safe=off

It's a google search. Top link.

wikipedia Wrote:Data Execution Prevention (DEP) is a security feature included in modern operating systems: it is preventing the content of a region of memory identified as containing data other than executable instructions to be executed as instructions by a program, service, device driver, etc. It is known to be available in Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, Microsoft Windows and Android operating systems.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

guess what !! everything unusual happen to me on everything ,, every time
i feel like alien Sad

Apparently not unusual. I tried it and it gave me that same error.

You can probably disable DEP in BIOS but... there has got to be a better way.

I'm not sure what it is though >_<
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-04-2014, 10:50 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Apparently not unusual. I tried it and it gave me that same error.

i Gave up too >_<
i just wanted to play MidNight Club Dub Edition Sad
am screwed :'(
(01-04-2014, 10:50 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Apparently not unusual. I tried it and it gave me that same error.

there is way to disable it threw windows

You can use BCDEdit to completely disable DEP on a Windows 7 machine.
run>cmd
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff

Reboot following that command.

This is what i been doing since xp, again this is layer of protection from virus and damages they cause, the normal joe that isnt tech savey in all this problably should not do this.
Is the nx bit and dep really that great? What is that crap doing to protect me that the rest of my software security solutions aren't? I guess it supposedly protects from buffer overflows causing execution of non executable code?

I've never had a problem with it, but never had it save my ass either.
(01-04-2014, 11:33 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Is the nx bit and dep really that great? What is that crap doing to protect me that the rest of my software security solutions aren't? I guess it supposedly protects from buffer overflows causing execution of non executable code?

I've never had a problem with it, but never had it save my ass either.

No clue i have computers with it on and disabled this way, they all get virus at some point with the damage being the same either way. And I always had issue withing thing crashing or not working with it on so i just disable it.

Im sure it does have good purpose but i never seen it do anything other then cause issue
(01-04-2014, 11:27 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: there is way to disable it threw windows

You can use BCDEdit to completely disable DEP on a Windows 7 machine.
run>cmd
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff

Reboot following that command.

This is what i been doing since xp, again this is layer of protection from virus and damages they cause, the normal joe that isnt tech savey in all this problably should not do this.

First Try gave me access denied
So i did it again with cmd (run as admin.) it was successful this time ,,
now going to restart and wlil update you guys ASAP
DEP Totally Disabled ,,
Seems it Have nothing to do with "DEP"

Any Other ideas or can i just suicide in peace Rolleyes ??

That error suggests that the runtimes are not installed properly, it should just be the x86 ones, ill link again for reference. http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...px?id=5555
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]