PCSX2 + Xfire?
ZeroGS works, keep ingame render D3D9 like in my first reply, no glitches or anything when i begin streaming, best plugin to stream with imo. If all games were to work properly on it that is <.<

GSDX is now working too (D3D10), would only work with the new 1059 beta though, some games start flickering like crazy when i begin streaming though (Think its only Midway games), others have minor gfx glitches, still nice to be able to stream everything though.

ZZogl seems glitch free too (when streaming), except not all games work on it (Naruto Accel 2, Shadow Hearts 2, Dot Hack/GU)

No FPS problems =o

Sponsored links

The flickering in GSDx is on all my games too.

What is your setup so that you can run with no FPS problems Huh
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Works fine for me ill be Broadcasting between 2-5PM or 8-10PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME

Every day

http://www.xfire.com/live_video/paper12/
(05-03-2009, 01:04 PM)zangakat Wrote: ZeroGS works, keep ingame render D3D9 like in my first reply, no glitches or anything when i begin streaming, best plugin to stream with imo. If all games were to work properly on it that is <.<

GSDX is now working too (D3D10), would only work with the new 1059 beta though, some games start flickering like crazy when i begin streaming though (Think its only Midway games), others have minor gfx glitches, still nice to be able to stream everything though.

ZZogl seems glitch free too (when streaming), except not all games work on it (Naruto Accel 2, Shadow Hearts 2, Dot Hack/GU)

No FPS problems =o

i been testing xfire today ,i doit because i want to record videos with that function, but doesnt record on window mode ,only in fullscreen

when recording i get only 20 FPS ,but something is better than nothing Laugh

Well if you want it in Xfire then post in this thread I've created Wink
http://www.xfire.com/xf/modules.php?name...&p=1874346
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz (Turbo 5.1 GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB)
RAM: Corsair 32GB KIT DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX
MOBO: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS
bumping
Please dont bump threads without anything useful to add, warned.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I'm sorry, I didn't know.

This is a wonderful idea that many people would find very useful, including me, and that I am bumping this to let everyone know how useful this idea is.

Is that better? Good job, guys!

Bump.
(10-23-2009, 01:49 AM)stealthpentai Wrote: I'm sorry, I didn't know.

This is a wonderful idea that many people would find very useful, including me, and that I am bumping this to let everyone know how useful this idea is.

Is that better? Good job, guys!

Bump.

mmm strange he find funny bumping and trying to get warned again.
Anyway it xfire posibble to run without problems or just is like some sort of invention Happy
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Bump.

No problems, Diegochiha.