PCSX2 and PCSX2 reordering MTGS
Question 
what is the difference between the two versions?

Sponsored links

i would also like to know and which is better?
I wonder if it's an official version ?
I can't find it anywhere in the downloads section ...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
It is not official.
It's a new branch in the PCSX2 project.

As far as I know:
The difference between the 2 version, is that the normal version of MTGS, is a little bit a "patch" to the old GS system, to made it dual core.
Now the new one is better syncronized, coded, and hopefully with less bugs and with more speed. But it is still WIP.
i colud find here the normal version and the MTGS version

look at the svn build number, these are the newest builds....

PCSX2 ReorderingMTGS SVN r3615

EmuCRTongueS2 emulatorPCSX2 ReorderingMTGS SVN r3615 is released. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.

*snip*
PCSX2 SVN r3617

*snip

it looks like the pcsx2 MTGS is the pcsx2. the dev team started to reorder the pcsx2 and they gave the MTGS name. but it doesn't mean this is another project.
no links to unofficial builds, please.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
ok, sorry
It's not a PCSX2 version. That website just compiles PCSX2 and if there is a little change since the last version, it just compiles those files like Reordering MTGS issue or GSdx...
People only know what you have told them.
That's being mystify more than should, in layman words reordering MTGS is exactly what it means, reordering Multi threaded GS. just a bit of imagination to perceive it's a sensible task not very forgetful to minimal mistakes, reason why the dev's wisdom keeps it outside the main trunk until stabilized enough.

Anyone willing to try it MUST be aware being expected to be helpful, not expected to ask for help.

PS: Actually it's valid for the whole SVN.
Imagination is where we are truly real