PCSX2 cheat code help
Yesterday I finally figured out how to use cheat codes for Romancing Saga and everything was going well until I got stuck on a boss and used the "Max health" cheat for one of my characters so that I could get past the part. Not after I deleted the cheat and even disabled all cheats completely my character's (Gray) health is stuck at 99,999. Does anyone know if there's a way to change it back to a lower number? I actually just restarted this game for the second time in a few days and I'd really hate to half to restart all over again after several hours.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I used Action Replay Max codes with omniconvert and PCSX2CE for the codes.

Sponsored links

Just set the cheat's value back to a normal number and it should be ok.
I'm not sure I can change the value.
The code was

Max Health
ZUEV-2MZ7-H2R4R
9YJT-2WZY-1JUYC

It didn't let me enter a specific number for the amount of health I wanted it just increased it to the max. I just barely learned how to use all of this so I'm not sure if there's a way to fix it, thanks for the help though.
patch=1,EE,20419CA0,extended,0000270F

That's your cheat, and the 0000270F is your max HP in hexadecimal form. So find out how much that is, pick a new value, convert it back, profit Tongue
// Gray HP Cur:999
patch=1,EE,20419CA0,extended,000003E7

// Gray HP Max:999
patch=1,EE,20419CA4,extended,000003E7

Change the values what you want. (The values must to be hexadecimal not decimal)
Change the values to what you want. (The values must be in hexadecimal not in decimal)
Alright thanks for the feedback. Now I suppose I'l try to figure out which numbers to actually use. Sucks that I have to reset like 25 things haha oh well
(12-03-2013, 04:51 PM)tadatada Wrote: // Gray HP Cur:999
patch=1,EE,20419CA0,extended,000003E7

// Gray HP Max:999
patch=1,EE,20419CA4,extended,000003E7

Change the values what you want. (The values must to be hexadecimal not decimal)

Hey I just wanted to say thanks, I used a hexadecimal converter to make my own values and edited the codes to a decently normal code. Saved me 5 hours of redoing a bunch of quests again.