PCSX2 crash when hitting ESC with later GSDX
I have seached the forum and found no related topic,so I guess it's just me who have the problem.

with all the later version of GDSX(rev 1300+) I can get, PCSX2 crash when I hit ESC in game(before this,games are runing fine though),with error message like "Application Error. The memory cannot be read ",but ZeroGS,the GDSX come with 0.96 and a GDSX around 1200 are all woking fine

I have trid:
delete all the inis;
update to latest Directx(no update since already the latest);
update to latest Nvidia drivers;
download the 'pure' 0.9.6 and reconfig;
tried all the combination of options with charater 'esc' in GDSX/Speedhack/lillyPad;
tried all the combination option within GDSX,dx9/dx10,native/hi res etc...

any other suggestion?
PC spec:
CPU:e5200 OC to 4G
GPU:NVIDIA 9600GT
MEMORY:2G 333 ddr2
Sound Card:Creative Audigy 1

WinXP SP3

Sponsored links

(06-15-2009, 12:17 PM)beenn Wrote: I have seached the forum and found no related topic,so I guess it's just me who have the problem.

with all the later version of GDSX(rev 1300+) I can get, PCSX2 crash when I hit ESC in game(before this,games are runing fine though),with error message like "Application Error. The memory cannot be read ",but ZeroGS,the GDSX come with 0.96 and a GDSX around 1200 are all woking fine

I have trid:
delete all the inis;
update to latest Directx(no update since already the latest);
update to latest Nvidia drivers;
download the 'pure' 0.9.6 and reconfig;
tried all the combination of options with charater 'esc' in GDSX/Speedhack/lillyPad;
tried all the combination option within GDSX,dx9/dx10,native/hi res etc...

any other suggestion?

yeah this happens to me too, basically if I hit escape and resume when GSDX's resolution is set to anything other than window (fullscreen) then it will crash. This is on WINXP.

On vista/7 I am getting the behavior you describe. hitting escape just crashes the application.

may have been fixed in latest revision though.
ChenZen - A blog for games, technology, gadgets, anime, manga, music, or about anything else that interests the average geek.
happens to me only when i'm using the direct X 10 version of that pluggin..the DX9 one doesn't seem to have this prob.
tried GSDX r1372,still crash.

the problem only exist in Vista ,they are working fine in WINXP(same folder,same exe).
PC spec:
CPU:e5200 OC to 4G
GPU:NVIDIA 9600GT
MEMORY:2G 333 ddr2
Sound Card:Creative Audigy 1

WinXP SP3
I WISH my GSdx would crash when I hit escape.
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6,000+
WinXP Pro 32-bit, 3.25gb RAM
GeForce 9,500 GT 512mb