PCSX2 crashing
Running it from the desktop still means you're messing in the /Users folder.

Make a folder called pcsx2 in your C: drive. So you'll get C:\pcsx2

Download the latest GIT version from here. And extract its contents in C:\pcsx2.

You'll now end up with c:\pcsx2\pcsx2-v1.2.1-704-g1b555ea-windows-x86
(Feel free to rename that folder to PCSX2 GIT 1.3.0-704, because it's actually 1.3.0 and not 1.2.1. And that way you can easily find your version number, etc.)

Anyways, make sure the portable.ini is inside, so it won't attempt to load files from your /Documents folder, but uses the folders inside the PCSX2 folder instead. See if that works.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)

Sponsored links

Still nothing. After a lot of testing, I'm finding out that PCSX2 is just crashing at random times. Not sure what would cause it to crash though. I've tried installing it on my computer with the exact same method above, and it works flawlessly, yet on the other computer, it crashes. Any ideas what would cause the application to crash?
What does random times mean? Can you actually play some games?
try enabling speedhacks and setting ee cycle rate to 2. dont change anything else in speedhacks

on my old laptop pcsx2 used to crash for me and i got blue screens after crashes sometimes. i was using win 7 home back then and then i switched to win 7 pro. setting cycle rate to 2 stopped the crashing for me