PCSX2 crashing during gameplay
So I've been playing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix for a while, and PCSX2 kept crashing after the ending of the Prologue... But somehow, after a few minutes I re-tried again and it went well... OK, so now it's crashing again after the first fight in Hollow Bastion. The game plays fine despite some sudden fps variations and it just crashes after the cutscene that plays after that fight.

It's the only game I've played I don't know if this happens with other games, or if happens to other people at all... But it's going to be a real crap if the emulator crashes throughout the entire game Sad

Sponsored links

Are you using Speedhacks? How about posting your PC specs and PCSX2 settings?
Not sure about what Speedhacks... Sorry, I'm kind of a noob on PCSX2, I've installed it watchig a video tutorial from Youtube...

My PC specs are:
Intel Core I5-450M processor
(2.4GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
4 GB Memory
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

It's a Windows 7 64bit, btw...

My PCSX2 settings are these:
[Image: 10241075.png]
Somebody help? Sad
I had the same problem with that game... I changed the graphics plugin and after that the game didn't crash again...

when the program crashes you should be able to find out what part of the program didn't work... with that information one could (maybe) figure out what is to be changed in yor configs...
Ok, I'll try and change my graphics plugin.

And it works now ^^ Thanks for the help!

EDIT: And it doesn't work again... Now isntead of the game being in Japanese, some parts appear in English such as the Command Menu... And it continues to crash!

Here is the window, I don't know if it will be of any use but maybe if anybody knows what that last line on red is Wacko

[Image: semttuloiiw.png]
You should really use the latest 0.9.7 beta, it works so much better: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
[Image: newsig.jpg]