PCSX2 development picks up speed
wow ways better than previous debuger
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

NHL games not work yet.
(10-03-2014, 01:58 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: NHL games not work yet.

Just in case you think that a new debugger magically makes previously problematic games work, it doesn't Tongue
It only just helps people debugging certain situations to get to the source much more easily than before.
(10-03-2014, 02:41 PM)Coornio Wrote: Just in case you think that a new debugger magically makes previously problematic games work, it doesn't Tongue
It only just helps people debugging certain situations to get to the source much more easily than before.

Yes,i know,But they assumed that already worked.

I already knew that point.
Hey any chance someone can get me the latest debugger build I've been researching on an old games fileformats, figured out the archive format just need more info on the vertex buffers in the model format.
[Image: c5dUM.png]
(10-09-2014, 08:10 AM)cra0 Wrote: Hey any chance someone can get me the latest debugger build I've been researching on an old games fileformats, figured out the archive format just need more info on the vertex buffers in the model format.
Here you are
why I can't attach anything to this post?
(10-09-2014, 04:54 PM)mirh Wrote: Here you are
why I can't attach anything to this post?

Dam I think i might need to recompile it myself :< gives me a missing dll error
MSVCR1.dll

I'm running windows 7 with Visual Studio 2010 and 2012 maybe some dependences from 2013 are not present on my machine.
Probably you need this.
(10-10-2014, 03:57 AM)willkuer Wrote: Probably you need this.

I have that installed

-edit-

Installed VS 2013 and it fixed it thanks mirh
Well its nice to see this emulator is still being worked on, ive been out of this forums for a very long time tho.
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]