PCSX2 devs...please PLEASE bring back LilyPad support!
Dear developers. Can you please please PLEASE bring back support for ChickenLiver's LilyPad plugin! I have downloaded the latest nightly build of PCSX2 and was extremely saddened to discover the LilyPad plugin is no longer supported. As a result, several things have gone missing. The current controller setup removes a lot of features and options that LilyPad supported. There's just so many things LilyPad did better than what we have now. Is there *ANY* possible work around, that would allow me to use LilyPad as a plugin in the current nightly builds of pcsx2? Please guys, this is just terrible Sad

Sponsored links

Before crying for the old thing back, you could ask us if the features you want are there and you just haven't found them, the likelyhood is you just haven't found it because it's not in the same place.

What do you want?

And no, lilypad is not coming back.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Refraction calm down bro. We've known each other years no need for the hostile 'tude.

First of all, after spending some time with the emu and figuring out where all the options are, I've gotten it to a configuration I'm happy with. I apologize... I didn't mean to come off as a whiner or complainer. You're right....I should have spent more time with the GUI figuring out how things work. But now that I've gotten pcsx2 to recognize x360ce, that made all...and I mean *ALL* the difference in the world, and I've now been able to tweak my settings to where they're working beautifully. So, no complaints from me anymore bro Smile

However, refraction....Since you are open to requests, there is *ONE* little thing that's currently missing....NeGcon and JoGcon emulation support. Please implement support for emulating these two devices. JoGcon emulation in particular, would allow those of us with force feedback wheels to feel the FFB from Ridge Racer V as *TRUE* force feedback, rather than rumble. So if you know anyone on the dev team that may be able implement this please do. Thanks dude and keep up the good work. The emu is the best its ever been!
Some proper support for pressure sensitive buttons would be amazing. The current workaround with DSHidMini is a bit of a nightmare and is not without it's issues even when set up properly. Really surprised that THE PS2 emulator doesn't support pressure sensitive controllers natively.

Whenever I look up alternatives, it always brings up LilyPad in my searches so that's a feature from LilyPad that needs to be implemented.
(10-17-2023, 11:44 AM)MrScottyTay Wrote: Some proper support for pressure sensitive buttons would be amazing. The current workaround with DSHidMini is a bit of a nightmare and is not without it's issues even when set up properly. Really surprised that THE PS2 emulator doesn't support pressure sensitive controllers natively.

Whenever I look up alternatives, it always brings up LilyPad in my searches so that's a feature from LilyPad that needs to be implemented.

IIRC lilypad didn't support pressure sensitivity natively either
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go