PCSX2 doesn't work
I have PCSX2 1.2.1. When I start a game, the emulator screen is black, there is only the sound. After a few seconds, the program will definitely crash. I read that configure PCSX2 more than three times due to mistakes. This I did, but a long time ago, with an older version, to do various tests. I tried uninstalling the program by deleting all registry keys as well and reinstall it, but the problem persists. Is there anyone who has been in this situation and solved the problem?

Sponsored links

(02-09-2014, 04:18 PM)Essereignoto Wrote: I have PCSX2 1.2.1. When I start a game, the emulator screen is black, there is only the sound. After a few seconds, the program will definitely crash. I read that configure PCSX2 more than three times due to mistakes. This I did, but a long time ago, with an older version, to do various tests. I tried uninstalling the program by deleting all registry keys as well and reinstall it, but the problem persists. Is there anyone who has been in this situation and solved the problem?

Did you update directx?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(02-09-2014, 04:18 PM)Essereignoto Wrote: I have PCSX2 1.2.1. When I start a game, the emulator screen is black, there is only the sound. After a few seconds, the program will definitely crash. I read that configure PCSX2 more than three times due to mistakes. This I did, but a long time ago, with an older version, to do various tests. I tried uninstalling the program by deleting all registry keys as well and reinstall it, but the problem persists. Is there anyone who has been in this situation and solved the problem?

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.

Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.

Any non default settings you are using.

What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
I use Windows XP and I have DirectX 9, so it's updated. I use ISO. All settings are default.
What graphics card do you have? That sounds like you are using an Intel G33 or lower.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-09-2014, 04:40 PM)Essereignoto Wrote: I use Windows XP and I have DirectX 9, so it's updated. I use ISO. All settings are default.

Please give your hardware specs too.

And what game are you tryna play?
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
I have an Intel G33. So I have no hope?

CPU is Pentium Dual Core 2.5 GHz, RAM 2 GB.
You need a real graphics card im afraid, that one is just too old and doesn't work properly. Your only hope is making sure your drivers are up to date for it here: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect

If that doesn't work, you could press F9 to go in to software mode, it'll be slower but it should work
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-09-2014, 04:47 PM)Essereignoto Wrote: I have an Intel G33. So I have no hope?

CPU is Pentium Dual Core 2.5 GHz, RAM 2 GB.

Your CPU is an acceptable low end option, just a few inches above borderline Tongue
But your GPU.. You'll have better luck drawing the game by hand Tongue
With software mode the game works but is slow. Patience!