PCSX2 don't use my graphic card
Not to mention that X4 CPU doesn't have an IGP in it's CPU. I seriously think that it uses the windows drivers and perhaps there might be some issue with PCSX2 not seeing your card.

Sponsored links

When I changed resolution to 6x native the game looks sharper and usage of my graphic card is about 20%. Fps is the same(about 20).

Is that means if the CPU is the bottleneck?
no u'r cpu seems fine.something have to do with u'r graphic card.
did u try what i said in my previous post ?
"Update it from amd official site.
First totally uninstall u'r previous one before installing newer one.
Run driver sweeper or any other safe tool to totally uninstall u'r previous graphic card from u'r system !"

I've just done it. That didn't solve the trouble.
Oh man,what to say now ?
Ok when this problem starts ?
When u installed new graphic driver?
If so then u have to restore u'r system to an earlier point when it was working fine.
Also if u feel new Graphic card version giving problems.stick to old one for now !
I didn't run PCSX2 on the PC earlier. I installed the newest driver, next older(this one which was added with graphic card), recently the newest again. Every time in Device Manager as Display adapter that shows AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series. I sent e-mail to AMD support with enquiry about that.
ok maybe they can help u better.u plan to buy a new cpu or Gpu ?
if so buy an intel powered cpu @ 3.40 ghz atleast with nvidia Graphic card !
Did you change the base frame rate by any chance? Can you try disable frame limiting by pressing F4?
I disabled frame limiting by pressing F4, but no change. How to check the base frame rate?
I've still got Windows 7 so I can install it and check PCSX2 on "clear" operating system(only drivers and PCSX2). Is it good idea?