PCSX2 failing
No matter what I do I cant seem to get PSX2 to look even remotely well as posts and videos I've seen. I've reinstalled the program several times and I've tried several ISOs or none I've even tried different OSs, physical GPUs to no avail. I'm getting super buggy "jumpy graphics" sometimes laggy gameplay and just overall poor performance. I don't understand whats wrong. Please help me.

Current specs (and previous specs)

Win 10 64-bit (and Win 7 64)
i53570 @3.40Ghz
GTX 950 (and GTX 930)
8GB ram
Onboard sound

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I've had 2 HDD's this whole time (an SSD and a standard HDD) I put all my games on the standard as it is much larger, and I've never had any issues. Uninstalling it on my standard and installing it on my SSD seems to have fixed it..............
I've watched and read several guides, and this hasn't even been mentioned.
could it be that you had one of those wd green hdd ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The SSD is a Kingston SC30037A120G - working
Standard is a WDC WD10EZEX-60ZF5A0 - not working

I never thought to install it onto another HDD because all other games have worked fine, and no guides even hinted at the possibility (none I've read). I just thought of trying it as I was making this post.
HDD is MUCH faster than how its supposed to work on the PS2 so ''moving the games of a ssd to fix the problem'' is not a fix.
The main problem is something related to your hdd

All of my games are working fine from my 2tb Seagate HDD
(11-30-2016, 08:23 PM)vsub Wrote: HDD is MUCH faster than how its supposed to work on the PS2 so ''moving the games of a ssd to fix the problem'' is not a fix.
The main problem is something related to your hdd

All of my games are working fine from my 2tb Seagate HDD

Actually, the fix was moving PCSX2 ONTO my SSD. My standard HDD was the issue, but it's working fine, and running all my other games near flawlessly.