PCSX2 fails after ten minutes
Hello, I am launching PCSX2 on Mountain Lion, but after around ten minutes of operation, PCSX2 fails and I cannot use it anymore. I've posted a picture of the script window, if anyone could give a diagnosis, that would be great.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

segmentation faults are caused by bad isos or discs usually

try cleaning your disc / re-ripping the iso
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
Okay, I'll re-rip the game and try another game in the meantime.

Here's the script when I try to play Bloody Roar 3. Only half the game is visible, and it is flickering. Also, what's the deal with the controller? I have my PS3 controller, but it won't recognize the controller when I try to type them in.

(08-10-2012, 03:02 AM)soratidus999 Wrote: segmentation faults are caused by bad isos or discs usually

try cleaning your disc / re-ripping the iso

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-10-2012, 03:28 AM)Faxwell Wrote: Okay, I'll re-rip the game and try another game in the meantime.

Here's the script when I try to play Bloody Roar 3. Only half the game is visible, and it is flickering. Also, what's the deal with the controller? I have my PS3 controller, but it won't recognize the controller when I try to type them in.

As far as I know, PCSX2 Mac isnt very compitable with anything else than the ye-olde-keyboard when it comes to controllers. And rather than posting the screenshot, give us the X11 Terminal log >.<
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"