PCSX2 for Arch Linux
In the Plugins selector in GS I can choose between "GSnull Driver 0.1.0 [libGSnull]" ; "GSdx (GCC 4.9.2, SSE2) 0.1.16 [libGSdx-0.1.16]" ; and "ZZ Ogl PG 0.4.0 [libzzogl-0.4.0]"

ZZ Ogl PG works worse than GS.

Isn't the 0.1.16 the latest GSdx version?

EDIT: Now I'm realizing that the pacman pcsx2 1.3.1 git version is from 2015-02-13. And the AUR version is from 2015-05-18, so may I haven't got the latest git version. I'm going to try the AUR version.

Sponsored links

New version is much better. I fix tons of bug and it is normally faster (both sw/hw renderer)
I get the same error launching pcsx2 installed by AUR or compiled from svn (as it could be expected):

Code:
Fatal Error: Mismatch between the program and library build versions detected.
The library used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,wx containers,compatible with 2.8),
and your program used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1008,wx containers,compatible with 2.8).
Aborted (`core' generated)

Nevertheless I've copied the libGSdx-0.1.16.so plugin to the official pacman pcsx2 installation (the 2015-02-13 version, the only one that works), but the result is a different "graphic bug" of the same components, what before where a squares doubled imaged, now are red vertical stripes. I attach a capture. The GS plugin configuration window have changed, I've tried some changes but these have no effect.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Add the following in the GSdx.ini file and save the file and check the status of the issue once more.

Code:
UserHacks_AutoSkipDrawDepth=1

make sure that UserHacks=1 is present in the ini file.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
That library mismatch happens because wxgtk was compiled with gcc 4.9.2, but you used gcc 5.1.0 to compile pcsx2-git. So either downgrade gcc-multilib to 4.9.2, or recompile wxgtk before compiling pcsx2-git.

When I compiled both wxgtk and pcsx2-git with gcc 5.1.0 on a 32bit install, the resulting binary segfaulted immediately. Compiling pcsx2-git with gcc 4.9.2 produced a working binary.
@ssakash

Ok, these changes that didn't work with the old version of the GS plugin now works with the new one. Now I can play fine. Nevertheless I don't know if the correction of that bigger bug have caused a little new one or it was always there but it wasn't appreciated because of the bigger "bug". I still have some items with a doubled shadow (Attached capture). And something it's always happening is a desynchronization or more like a variable speed of the sound. But I will try to solve it after the graphic issue and after install the latest git version.

@Gusar

I knew that I should solve that with that kind of troubleshooting, but you have given to me the right and direct solution. Thank you!

Vertical line was always present but previous version automatically skip various draw call. I decide to allow the user to enable/disable tha hack. I'm currently debugging why the rendering generate those lines. The effect is rather complex and uses severals unsupported features. There is a probability that I can't fix it. If it is the case, I guess I will add the crc for GoW.

Various game uses double shadowing on purpose. Maybe it is the "issue" here.
I'm getting this error message after Compiling last source code from Git, what's wrong please? Thanks Smile Arch X64 bit Smile

Do you know which commit trigger this issue ?
The GCC version affects this. As I said in my post above, pcsx2 compiled with gcc 5.1.0 segfaults, same code compiled with gcc 4.9.2 works fine. Arch has switched to 5.1.0 now, so quite some users will be hitting this.