PCSX2 for Fedora
(07-15-2016, 11:11 PM)Gumbo Wrote: The thanks for that, excellent news, i'll rebuild as soon as I'm able.

Can you update your email in fas.rpmfusion.org and bugzilla.rpmfusion.org to receive email/notifications ? , anyway infrastructure still not fully working, to be updated please read latest post in devel Mailing list .

Sponsored links

pcsx2-1.4 builds are here : http://koji.rpmfusion.org/koji/packagein...kageID=376, I built it today also for F24 : http://koji.rpmfusion.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1044 , let me know if it is working.
Hi Sergio,

Sorry, I am finally on this. My apologies, I missed this message, and have been completely snowed under - things are a bit quieter for August. I have checked my details and subscribed to the mailing list as you ask and I will make an effort to build for Fedora 25.

I have checked the rpm with a fresh install, and it is working fine. But this is quite odd because I have not been able to build pcsx2 in Fedora 24 tonight. I will post about this for Gregory's advice.

EDIT: I see now on koji that you have built for F25 also and added a patch. Thanks wholeheartedly for this. This solves my issue here also.
(08-02-2016, 11:23 PM)Gumbo Wrote: Hi Sergio,

Sorry, I am finally on this. My apologies, I missed this message, and have been completely snowed under - things are a bit quieter for August. I have checked my details and subscribed to the mailing list as you ask and I will make an effort to build for Fedora 25.

I have checked the rpm with a fresh install, and it is working fine. But this is quite odd because I have not been able to build pcsx2 in Fedora 24 tonight. I will post about this for Gregory's advice.

EDIT: I see now on koji that you have built for F25 also and added a patch. Thanks wholeheartedly for this. This solves my issue here also.

Yes, I found the patch somewhere, I don't remember , glad that is working , now you may update when you want , RPMFusion is back !. All instructions should be here http://rpmfusion.org/Contributors , I mean more update bugzilla email and fas email, to receive the bug reports ... , and yeah , hope that I made it right Smile if not you may fix it now.

Thanks for your contribution, for your PCSx2 and best regards.
How do you solve "libGL error: unable to load driver: i965_dri.so"? Thanks.

Code:
PCSX2 1.4.0-0- compiled on Jul 16 2016

Host Machine Init:
    Operating System =  Linux 4.6.5-300.fc24.x86_64 x86_64

x86 Features Detected:
    SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3.. SSE4.1.. SSE4.2.. AVX.. AVX2.. FMA

Installing POSIX SIGSEGV handler...
Reserving memory for recompilers...

Loading plugins...
    Binding   GS: /usr/lib/pcsx2/libGSdx-1.0.0.so
    Binding  PAD: /usr/lib/pcsx2/libonepad-1.1.0.so
    Binding SPU2: /usr/lib/pcsx2/libspu2x-2.0.0.so
    Binding CDVD: /usr/lib/pcsx2/libCDVDnull.so
    Binding  USB: /usr/lib/pcsx2/libUSBnull-0.7.0.so
    Binding   FW: /usr/lib/pcsx2/libFWnull-0.7.0.so
    Binding DEV9: /usr/lib/pcsx2/libdev9null-0.5.0.so
Plugins loaded successfully.

(GameDB) 9693 games on record (loaded in 228ms)
HLE Notice: ELF does not have a path.

Initializing plugins...
    Init GS
    Init PAD
    Init SPU2
    Init CDVD
    Init USB
    Init FW
    Init DEV9
Plugins initialized successfully.

Opening plugins...
    Opening GS
libGL error: unable to load driver: i965_dri.so
libGL error: driver pointer missing
libGL error: failed to load driver: i965
libGL error: unable to load driver: i965_dri.so
libGL error: driver pointer missing
libGL error: failed to load driver: i965
libGL error: unable to load driver: swrast_dri.so
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
Failed to create the opengl context. Check your drivers support openGL 3.3. Hint: opensource drivers don't
Closing plugins...
    Closing GS
Plugins closed successfully.
Shutting down plugins...
(pxActionEvent) GS plugin failed to open!(thread:MTGS)(thread:EE Core)
Plugins shutdown successfully.
similar problem fedora 24, installed from rpm fusion.

fyi i have the same problem with every opengl program i try. this is a relatively fresh install and guided nvidia install from #fedora on freenode

i run zsnes just fine in its default settings. as soon as i try to increase resolution to something that requires OpenGL i get the same errors i get with pcsx2 and pcsxr

Code:
Initializing plugins...
    Init GS
    Init PAD
    Init SPU2
    Init CDVD
    Init USB
    Init FW
    Init DEV9
Plugins initialized successfully.

Opening plugins...
    Opening GS
Current Renderer: OpenGL (Software mode)
libGL: screen 0 does not appear to be DRI2 capable
libGL: OpenDriver: trying /usr/lib/dri/tls/swrast_dri.so
libGL: OpenDriver: trying /usr/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so
libGL: Can't open configuration file /home/n0had0h/.drirc: No such file or directory.
libGL: Can't open configuration file /home/n0had0h/.drirc: No such file or directory.
libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
Failed to create the opengl context. Check your drivers support openGL 3.3. Hint: opensource drivers don't
Closing plugins...
    Closing GS
Plugins closed successfully.
Shutting down plugins...
(pxActionEvent) GS plugin failed to open!(thread:MTGS)(thread:EE Core)
Plugins shutdown successfully.
User-canceled plugin configuration after plugin initialization failure.  Plugins unloaded.

but when i run
Code:
export LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose
then
Code:
glxgears

no error. runs smoothly.

leading me to believe the problems rest entirely with the programs. i could be wrong.
You likely didn't install a proper 32 bots driver
(08-31-2016, 08:22 PM)gregory Wrote: You likely didn't install a proper 32 bots driver

i appreciate this comment Closedeyes

tell me something, what would you consider a 'proper 32bits driver'
The same that you have on 64 bits but for 32 bits.

Edit: if you use the free driver, try to search libgl mesa package
I present for your consideration a freshly baked rpm of PCSX2 1.5.0-20160914192245 - compiled on Sep 15 2016. This release is for Fedora 24, compiled in a 32bit VM but runs fine on the same 64bit host computer. Said RPM is available @ https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7W70A...TBfbHlEN3M

or you can find it attached to this post.

Thank you and have a pleasant tomorrow.

.zip   pcsx2-1.5+git.1a1d6ab-1.fc24.i686.rpm.zip (Size: 3,4 MB / Downloads: 199)