Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PCSX2 for arcade
Wink 
hi! im very new with PCSX2 i just want to know if this PCSX2 works with arcade machine using PC? Does is boot right away without going into windows? waiting to your reply. thanks.

Sponsored links

It needs Windows or Linux.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
(05-28-2010, 07:46 AM)dr_thrax Wrote: It needs Windows or Linux.

needs MAC also Tongue
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
is there any other way i can run PCSX2 allowing the player not to see windows desktop after setting up everything? just like arcade
(05-28-2010, 08:54 AM)craybac Wrote: is there any other way i can run PCSX2 allowing the player not to see windows desktop after setting up everything? just like arcade

You mean something like to tweak the desktop ? But how since you are gonna config it, and you gonna put the PS2 games before you want it to act like arcade-machine.
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
I think what he need is a front end like PS2launcher and start it up with windows upon bootup but sad to say the upcoming and current REV's of PCSX2 does not work with PS2launcher anymore
Pretty sure there's a reg hack somewhere to replace the default shell so the only problem is finding/creating a launcher that works. I guess you could create a cut-down custom Linux distro that only runs PCSX2 with a shell for selecting which games to load, but Linux I'm even less familiar with.
(05-28-2010, 04:45 PM)ilovejedd Wrote: Pretty sure there's a reg hack somewhere to replace the default shell so the only problem is finding/creating a launcher that works. I guess you could create a cut-down custom Linux distro that only runs PCSX2 with a shell for selecting which games to load, but Linux I'm even less familiar with.
I doubt that cuz linux only uses ZZogl[I think] and only a few game's works with it what he needs is GSDX which is a Windows only plugin
Well, if Windows is a requirement, then we're back to needing a shell. Are there command-line options for PCSX2?
Well it used to back at the old legacy version I dont think the New versions that uses Widgets or somethin like that "cant remember it" I'm not sure though better ask a Dev about this