PCSX2 freezes for a second!
You can possibly create a RAMdisk in your ram. It provides the fastest access time you can get. It is just questionable if the free ram space is sufficient for this game.

While I would guess as well that it is a loading issue either bottlenecked by hdd load times or more probable sudden vu recompilation the other hint is still valid. Please check using cpu-z and gpu-z that all clocks/devices are stable during hiccups.

Sponsored links

"sudden vu recompilation "

This.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(09-25-2015, 03:21 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: "sudden vu recompilation "

This.
Ehh... WHAT!
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(09-25-2015, 02:23 PM)adymento Wrote: I've been playing the .hack series and have noticed that every so often the sound and game will freeze for a second and then be fine. I'm playing the PAL version so the framerate is capped at 50 but I consistently get this framerate.

I've noticed it happens every time I approach grunty food or cast a skill for the first time, the game will freeze for a second and then resume as if it had to load the sound of the skill or something.

It's really rather annoying.

same on me while I played Killzone. very annoying..
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go