PCSX2 go slow
Shocked 
Hi all,

I'm a newbie and I'm trying to fix this problem on my pc, but I can't.
The problem is that while I start a game at the beginning it works fine, but after about 5 minutes, it go very slow. I think that some settings are not appropriate for my PC, but I don't know which...

My PC have following parts:
CPU: AMD FX-4300
GPU: GeForce GT740
RAM 8GB

settings screen:
[Image: Screenshot_1.jpg]

Can someone help me? Smile

Sponsored links

if it goes slow after about 5 minutes, it's possible your PC is overheating. Can you download CoreTemp or something to monitor your CPU temperatures while you play and report back to what value it reaches when it starts going slow?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I measured the temp with HWMonitor but it seems allright..

[Image: Screenshot_2.jpg]

I notice that even the sound speed is drecreased (or by fits and start)
That's actually extremely low! Are you watercooling that thing?? What do your EE/GS/VU values say when it goes slow? I expect Tekken Tag to be slow, you need a really powerful machine to get full speed on that (it uses VU0 for its 3d processing, so MTVU cannot help here Sad )

The CPU isn't watercooling, should I..? And where can I found EE/GS/VU values? I need to OC the CPU to increase speed on tekken tag, or what else?
Yeah OCing is the main thing that will help, don't worry about watercooling as long as your temps stay under 70, you should be fine.

You can see those values by making your GS Window bigger Tongue

Ok thank you, EE99% and GS 60% (I don't see VU. So I'll try to OC the CPU. Now I'm playing with Dragonball Budokai Tenkaichi 3, the speed is normal but the graphic is not the same of original PS2 machine. Do you know the best settings for every game, or can you help me with some links?
(05-01-2016, 04:00 PM)Fr41987 Wrote: Ok thank you, EE99% and GS 60% (I don't see VU. So I'll try to OC the CPU. Now I'm playing with Dragonball Budokai Tenkaichi 3, the speed is normal but the graphic is not the same of original PS2 machine. Do you know the best settings for every game, or can you help me with some links?

Best settings = default settings
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-01-2016, 04:09 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Best settings = default settings

Understand! Biggrin  Thanks to all!