PCSX2 hangs...but only the 1st time after I restart my comp.
directx is the same direct3d Huh (so if you're saying that it freezes for directx then you're saying direct3d)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

(04-13-2009, 09:09 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: directx is the same direct3d Huh (so if you're saying that it freezes for directx then you're saying direct3d)

I know it's strange but it is like I said.It freeze on DirectX and Direct Draw(on overlay too but not on Windows Media Player)and not on Direct3D,OGL and VMR7
may there is bad sectors in your hard desk try to check it and use this tool to see what is the program make use of your CPU usage goes to max Rolleyes

Attached Files
.zip   ProcessExplorer.zip (Size: 1,54 MB / Downloads: 144)
(04-13-2009, 09:32 AM)dark king Wrote: may there is bad sectors in your hard desk try to check it and use this tool to see what is the program make use of your CPU usage goes to max Rolleyes

I know about this program(I'm using it),I don't have bad sectors(100% sure).

Even if I know what make this 100% CPU usage it's still not enough to find what's the main reason for this problem(I'm not noob)
(04-13-2009, 09:06 AM)vsub Wrote:
(04-13-2009, 08:51 AM)dark king Wrote: DOES YOUR PC GAMES RUN FINE

Yes...well I have problems with only one game but he was working before I reinstall my windows and the problem is only in movies(the game is I-Ninja and I have some line only durring movies)

mine's doing the same, I send some logs to refraction about it, seems to be getting worked on.

edit: different game, same problems
Saiki Wrote:mine's doing the same, I send some logs to refraction about it, seems to be getting worked on.

Umm just to make sure,I'm talking about PC game not PS2 game
(04-13-2009, 04:55 PM)vsub Wrote:
Saiki Wrote:mine's doing the same, I send some logs to refraction about it, seems to be getting worked on.

o..k.. lol anywho.. if you're using nvidia, I've been told the new 182 series has buggy drivers, try an earlier version.
(04-13-2009, 05:00 PM)Saiki Wrote:
(04-13-2009, 04:55 PM)vsub Wrote:

o..k.. lol anywho.. if you're using nvidia, I've been told the new 182 series has buggy drivers, try an earlier version.

I'm was using 81.98 before and after I reinstall my windows.I didn't have problems with that PC game before I reinstall my windows but had the problem with video players and pcsx2(the whole problem with everything started several month ago and I think that the directx itself has something to do with this problem)

I can't use newer video drivers because I have all kind of problems with anything newer than 81.98
now there are nvidia 185 but beta it will release soon