"PCSX2 has stoped working" error in all games!!
(07-28-2009, 12:05 AM)Darkslde44 Wrote: ok im still having the issue after updating the video to GSdx 0.1.13. Well just in case can some one please give me links to fully update my PCSX2 Emulators plugins. That way we can fully take out the plugins as being an issue. Also where can i go to upload images so you guys can have a visual?

I did link you to the thread with the last beta already, you can choose to get the installer and delete your old folder if you like (just remember to backup your bios).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

Ok i completely uninstalled PCSX2 and installed the newest Beta. Some Games can get a little farther now but most still freeze and give the same error. I have tried with both video plugins and they both have the same issue. Either freezing up or crashing. I still dont see what the issue could be. Im only having and issue like this with the emulator. So it has to be an issue with it. But what could be wrong?
AMD Phenom X4 Quad Core 2.5Ghz Processor, 4Gb and nVidia Geforce 9500GT 1Gb VRAM Performance Edition!
Maybe your CPU/GPU is overheating.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Maybe try disabling MTGS in "config > cpu" options or enabling microVU?

No idea what else could be sorry.
ok here are the visuals from the error and the plugin settings. It crashes on certain parts but on UN4 it has stopped crashing at the part and plays a bit then crashes as usual.
cant be the GPU. It can play any game without crashing or lagg. It only crashes on PCSX2. Also this computer is roughly 2 months old.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

AMD Phenom X4 Quad Core 2.5Ghz Processor, 4Gb and nVidia Geforce 9500GT 1Gb VRAM Performance Edition!
Ah, the TLB miss error. Try disabling patches. I think it's under the Misc menu.
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
After selecting MicroVU's it works!! Patches are disabled. It works good now so far no freezing. BTW should i still disable MTGS? I will run teh games more tomorrow but for now Bed is calling ^_^!!
MTGS only causes problems in a very select set of instances, so you won't need to leave it disabled anymore.
Just try to see what actually fixed it. if it runs ok with MTGS well keep it Tongue
well it works now on all games, but has alot of textures missing and creatures and games are missing there torso.