"PCSX2 has stoped working" error in all games!!
Exclamation 
first of all here are my specs:

Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
AMD Phenom x4 2.4 Ghz Processor (Quad core)
4 Gb DDR2 RAM
nVidia GeForce 9500gt Performance Edition 1Gb VRAM

Im using Alcohol 120% with PCSX2 0.9.6. Im also using a Logitech computer controller. I have Persona 3, Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4, .Hack GU vol.1 Rebirth, .Hack GU vol.2 Reminisce, Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army, Kingdom Hearts - Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts II - Final Mix+, Chain Of Memories PS2, Bloody Roar 4.

All of them work very well! But most of the time it will stay open for 10min or stop on parts of the games. The video i use is GSdx (MSVC 15.00, SEE2) 0.1.8 or ZeroGS 0.97.1 for video. But when it doesn't error out it plays well. It plays Bloody Raor 4, devil summoner and persona3 perfect mostly.

Please help me to fix this issue.

BTW: i think it might be the video plugin...

Sponsored links

@Darkslde44
Quote:BTW: i think it might be the video plugin...
Test with other graphic plugin like ZeroGS then.
According to forum rules, you must test with a different graphic plugin,
before posting a bug report.
Not a bug report, moving.

Try updating to the latest PCSX2 beta. Also dont mount the ISOs if that's what you're doing use the Linuz ISO cdvd plugin to play them.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Ive noticed a Big speed difference after the update. I also switched it to use the Linuz ISO cdvd 8.0. Some of these games don't work on the ZeroGS plugin. But after updating and configuring the Plugins it still gives the same error. What Could it be?
Not sure, can you show us your PCSX2 settings and maybe what the PCSX2 console window shows when you have that crash?

Try changing plugins around including sound/gamepad ones.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
well i just added all the plugins and stuff i kinda forgot a few. But now its freezing.
AMD Phenom X4 Quad Core 2.5Ghz Processor, 4Gb and nVidia Geforce 9500GT 1Gb VRAM Performance Edition!
heres what plugins im useing:

Video: GSdx (MSVC 15.00 SSSE2) 0.1.8
Sound: ZeroSPU2 0.4.4
Conroller: SSSPSX PAD Plugin Pressure Mod 1.7.0
Cdvdrom: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
Dev9: Dev9Null Driver 0.3.0
USB: USBNull Driver 0.5.0
FireWire: FW Null Driver 0.4.0
Bios: USA v01.60(07/02/2002) Console

as for the pics ill post those later today ^_^
AMD Phenom X4 Quad Core 2.5Ghz Processor, 4Gb and nVidia Geforce 9500GT 1Gb VRAM Performance Edition!
That's a pretty old GSDX plugin, get the newest one from the GSDX thread in the Support forum.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
ok im still having the issue after updating the video to GSdx 0.1.13. Well just in case can some one please give me links to fully update my PCSX2 Emulators plugins. That way we can fully take out the plugins as being an issue. Also where can i go to upload images so you guys can have a visual?
the latest official beta has its own sticky, is it really that hard to find? honestly, where did you get that gsdx version 0.1.13? even the latest official stable version of pcsx2, which is something like over 600 revs behind the current beta, has got a newer gsdx than that. get the installer from the official beta thread here from this forum, nothing else. do a clean install, i.e. delete everything you already got. just keep your bios and memcards.

and for images use the upload service of this forum, just attach them to your post(s).
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403