PCSX2 has stopped working :/
So I downloaded the PCSX2 lately and I played Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix on it, it worked for the first time, but when I close the app and open it again it says ( PCSX2 has stopped working )
So I reinstalled the app again and the same thing happened to me :/ worked for the first time then I had to uninstall it.
So please any solutions would be great because I really wanna play Kingdom Hearts.
Thanks in advance Smile

Sponsored links

Can you post the emuLog.txt file after the crash. It can be found in either MyDocuments>PCSX2>logs, or PCSx2>logs
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
You mean this one ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

can't you just attach the file ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-18-2014, 03:43 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Can you post the emuLog.txt file after the crash. It can be found in either MyDocuments>PCSX2>logs, or PCSx2>logs

You mean this one ?

(09-18-2014, 03:54 PM)jesalvein Wrote: can't you just attach the file ?

It says that the file you attached it too large.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

delete it, try restarting your game, get the problem, and finally post the emulog
(09-18-2014, 04:03 PM)jesalvein Wrote: delete it, try restarting your game, get the problem, and finally post the emulog

I live in the middle east, just deleted the ar file from langs and it worked, weird.
Just read this solution from another post.
Anyways thanks a lot for your help guys I really appreciate it Smile
Nevermind, OP figured it out.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(09-18-2014, 04:12 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Delete ar_SA folder in the Langs folder.

Already did that and it worked, its a weird solution actually ! Anyways thanks all for your help Smile
unless you can prove you actually own 10 PS2's, I'll close this for piracy