PCSX2 has stopped working, Please help!!!!
my pcsx2 keeps crashing in the middle of games, im playing MLB power pros 2008 and it never crashes in the menus but when i get into the game i usually get to play 2 to 3 innings(10 minutes) then it crashes, please help

my specs:
HP Pavilion dv7
intel core i5 m430 @ 2.3 ghz
4 gb ram
nvidia gforce g105m
windows 7

Sponsored links

PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Content of emulog.txt after you get the problem?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
first i cant look at the log because it closes the entire program down not just the game, the log gets erased, plugins: gsdx 4600 sse2, spu2-x r4600m, linuz iso cdvd 0.9.0, i dont know what the proper settings are if u wouldnt mind helping me on that
Yes, but after you get the crash you should still have a emulog.txt file in the PCSX2/logs folder (or "documents/pcsx2/log" folder or something...)

Those are barely the plugins you're using, the PCSX2 settings are located under "Config > Emulation Settings" and screenshots are always better to get the different panel settings there. The important plugin settings are video and sound (config > Video/Audio > plugin settings...)
i attached the screenshots

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i attached the log and a screenshot of the error when it crashes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Repor...008-NTSC-U

According to that bug report seems your crash is because of a leak in PCSX2 or GSdx, doubt there's much you can do about it :/
You could try GSdx software mode and see if you get the same crash.