PCSX2 in stereoscopic 3D
(04-22-2009, 01:58 AM)soundstorm Wrote: and the gdsx Plugin doesnt let you choose, so it must choose dx10 in Vista.
gsdx does let you choose which renderer to use Smile (renderer option)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

(04-22-2009, 01:58 AM)soundstorm Wrote: I guess you're right... Dx10 isnt supported by iz3d until now, and the gdsx Plugin doesnt let you choose, so it must choose dx10 in Vista. Of course dx9 games do run in dx10, so no problem, but the driver seems to have one... Sad Clever of you to think of that! Smile

IZ3D is changing the whole structure of the driver, solving a lot of problems like Multi-GPU Support, shadow display problems and last but not least DX10 Support. But the release of this 2.0 Driver is not yet stated .

Aw well I'll just have to wait for it then and use it with the old gsdx because it's only a few fps slower. Any news from gabest?

Quote:gsdx does let you choose which renderer to use Smile (renderer option)
No we were talking about a really old version of gsdx (0.1.0) where the 3d works.
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+ @2.33GHz
NVIDIA Geforce 9500GT 512MB @C:600MHz M:475MHz
2GB DDR2-333 @778MHz
Vista Ultimate x86

No news from my side.. well, DX10 is now somewhat supported by IZ3D, but it still does not work with PCSX2. I haven't tried with the older plugin,I must admit.
Gonna try Tridefs Driver right now.

EDIT: No luck, not with Tridef, not with the older plugin and the Beta DX10 Support of IZ3D.
Good news!

PCSX2 works now in 3D with the newest 3D Vision driver:
http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=189875
what about iz3d?

Any progress on getting 3D working with that?

That would be incredible!
I uploaded a video of FFX-2 in 3D, so people can see how it looks. The video is in 2560x720.
If you don't have a way to view 3D (anaglyph, shutter glasses, etc), then set it to side-by-side mode and use the cross-eye method Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9a33p1nnVQ

EDIT: I also added two videos from FFX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL_bxooFKxw (best one out of these 3 that showcases 3D)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Xh9lWp-kM

It runs at full 60fps with no lag when I'm not recording with fraps. The game stutters a lot in fullscreen, but in 1600x900 windowed mode, there are no problems.
I have an i7 920 (stock clock) and a GTX 580.

Anyone know how to get rid of that flicker on the sides of the screen? When I press ctrl+t to return to 2D mode, the flicker goes away. The more depth I give the picture, the more the flicker. I'm having to put two stretched out windows on the sides of the screen to cover up the flicker when I'm playing Wacko
About Stereoscopic mode implementation.
GSdx-*-3D is PCSX2 pulgin and modified source-code for 3D Display.(Windows only)

[Features]
- Method: Render two textures for both eyes in one frame.
- Mode: Top and Bottom, Side-by-Side, Interlaced , Red Cyan.
- Mode switching: Keyboard input at runtime.
- Renderer: Direct3D9 Hardware, Direct3D11 Hardware .
- Source changes Ohmynly the source code of GSdx (so far).

* Source code is changed based on pcsx2-1.0.0-r5350-sources.
* Parameter settings and degree of depth is different in each title.
* Some game titles may not work well.
* This plugin takes high processing power than original version.

Well, thank you very much, and sorry for the broken English.

Attached Files
.7z   GSdx3D_Dlls_rev68m.7z (Size: 487,57 KB / Downloads: 7.807)
.7z   GSdx3D_Patch_rev68m.7z (Size: 43,43 KB / Downloads: 5.593)
=O .... testing...

#EDIT: Ha! It works. Awesome. I know some 3d screenshot maker is gonna be pretty happy about it.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
120Hz 3D gives me headache, trying to imagine something like this on PS2 gives me worsen headache yet Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
Hah, and i remember some guy telling me that this was impossible.
Fact and Fiction, Where do you draw the line?