PCSX2 is minimizing main window along with the game window
(08-21-2015, 07:00 PM)vsub Wrote: Also there is feature that I would really want to have but for now the only way is to use Linuzappz ISO.
I want to have the ability pcsx2 to always ask me which game to load,not load a game from the ISO Selector(I never liked that pcsx2 places there literally everything you try to run and you have to manually remove the not working\needed items).
I can get this behavior with the buildin Iso loader but I have to set the PCSX2_vm.ini as read-only but this creates tons of "junk" files every time pcsx2 try do save settings

that's not really true, if any files have been moved out of it's original directory (or) deleted, then the ISO selectors greys out the specific item.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

Yes and those menus just stay there making the list bigger and harder to find the game you want.
Btw what do you think about making the pcsx2 main window like dolphin\project64\1964 and so on.
Rather than relying to a menu to load the game you want...I also like the feature dolphin have to use the main window instead of opening a new window for the GS output.
(09-03-2015, 12:21 PM)vsub Wrote: Yes and those menus just stay there making the list bigger and harder to find the game you want.

basically, you want to remove those deprecated ISO's from the list ?

Quote:Btw what do you think about making the pcsx2 main window like dolphin\project64\1964 and so on.
Rather than relying to a menu to load the game you want...I also like the feature dolphin have to use the main window instead of opening a new window for the GS output.

I have never used PJ64 and no clue about 1964 , though I have encountered dolphin style main window. I guess it should be feasible for PCSX2, you want something like that ?

about the render to main window, I think it could also be done for PCSX2. I'll check it out and report back
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(09-04-2015, 03:51 PM)ssakash Wrote: basically, you want to remove those deprecated ISO's from the list ?

Yes...either delete them from the list automatically or don't add them to the list(check if the path to the file is valid

(09-04-2015, 03:51 PM)ssakash Wrote: I have never used PJ64 and no clue about 1964 , though I have encountered dolphin style main window. I guess it should be feasible for PCSX2, you want something like that ?

about the render to main window, I think it could also be done for PCSX2. I'll check it out and report back
PJ64 and 1964 use the same style as Dolphin...and yes,it will be nice if you can have your games in the main window and render the GS output to the main window....one window less and it's easier to change settings.