PCSX2 is slow on my pc I7 7th and GTX1050TI and 16 gbram
my PCSX2 is slow on my pc with I7 7th and GTX1050TI and 16 gb ram,How can configured pcsx2 for full speed and not slow speed as a hell?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Intel Core I7-7100k @3.90Ghz Gtx 1050TI 4gb video card and 16 gb ram SO:Windows 10 64bits
Pcsx2 ultimate version
Default setting
Playing soulcalibur 3 of ISO
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
set to native x2 or custom 1200x1200

and don't expect 4K(native x8) full speed with that specs.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
It would also help if you could list what games you're having issues playing. Even with the highest IPC and clockspeeds there are some games where you simply won't get fullspeed on.
Just for the record, there is no such thing as a i7-7100k. I found a i3-7100 @ 3.9GHz, but there is no k version. Unless you meant something else. If you meant the i3-7100, then it has a good STR of over 2200, but I'm not completely sure what processor you actually have :-/

NarooN - He's trying to play Soul Calibur III off an ISO

As smartstrike said, your best bet is to not play the game above 2x IR. Anything above that will make the game run slow. Esp with some of the backgrounds in the game
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
Ah I missed that the first time.

Yeah SC3 is realllly intensive, best to keep the internal res down low for best results. I dunno if MTVU breaks the game or not but experiment with it to see if you get a good boost.
Also what the heck is PCSX2 Ultimate Version anyways? Sounds like a crappy third party version that may be based on old code. Download the latest GIT from here

https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php