PCSX2 is very slow help!
Smile 
Hello, I probe in many different ways the PCSX2 and it runs very slow!
This my PC:
Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 635 2.9Ghz.
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 5770 1GB DDR5.
RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Kingston

In the game menu runs at 52-60fps. In game 1-2fps!!!
Why this happens?
What should I do?

Sponsored links

AMD is weak, but not soo weak, if you get 1-2 fps it's either you're trying to run very buggy game, or messed your settings to much and use interpreter;P.

What's the game title anyway?
(07-11-2012, 06:32 PM)miseru99 Wrote: AMD is weak, but not soo weak, if you get 1-2 fps it's either you're trying to run very buggy game, or messed your settings to much and use interpreter;P.

What's the game title anyway?

NFS Underground 2 1-2fps. The Tourist Trophy runs at 40-47fps
Correction: Tourist Trophy runs at 30-42fps
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Wow, about my same specs, talk about random. I tried fiddling around, but seems that with this particular setup, wemight get stuck at speeds of 50% and forward, depending games. Right now I tried okami (pal version) it runs at full speed, minor graphic glitches due to the graphic plugin. And played random stuff like zone of the enders, and megaman X8, zone of the enders runs at 50% or so unless it's an empty area, then it runs faster. basically, I'd suggest you choose a native resolution on the graphics plugin to begin, and on emulation settings, enable presets and go to 'safe', and enable mtvu (multi core hack) on the speed hack settings. Perhaps try to get balanced on the preset slider if you think the game might work that way. But I learned the bad way my cpu, that is perhaps a bit higher than yours, gets capped out quickly.
MtVu hack won't help since his cpu has less than 3 cores
He has a quad core, unless I'm missing something obvious.
My PCSX2 is the 0.9.8(r4600)
Srt didnt see the "X4"