PCSX2 just crashes. Help?
I just got PCSX2 and i started it up. I followed a setup tutorial on the web but when i try to run it windows says that it encountered a problem and needs to close. help?

Computer specs:
-3.2GHz Pentium D Processor
-2048 MB of RAM
-256 MB ATI Radeon X700 SE PCI-E graphics
-Intel D945GTP Motherboard
-Windows 7 Home Premium

PCSX2 settings:
-graphics: GSdx 846 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.9
-cdvdrom: P.E.Op.S CDVD (CDDA mod) 1.3.0
-USB: USBnull Driver 0.5.0
-DEV9 DEV9null driver 0.3.0
-Bios: Europe v02.00(14/06/2004) Console. doesn't work with other bios's either (eg:euro 1.60, usa 1.60, japan 1.00) is it because im in canada?

So can someone help me? i really want to get this working.

Sponsored links

ancient plugins, a lack of a real bios of your own, probably improperly setup pcsx2.. not suprised it's crashing. what games are you trying anyway?
(10-15-2010, 09:29 PM)Saiki Wrote: ancient plugins, a lack of a real bios of your own, probably improperly setup pcsx2.. not suprised it's crashing. what games are you trying anyway?

i tried rumble racing and stuntman ignition, ruble racing had a couple scratches but stuntman is brand new. where do i get newer plugins and a bios?
laterst beta, and your own ps2 for bios there's several guides to dumping a bois in the faqs
Also the Pentium D doesn't support SSSE3, so you'll need to use the SSE2 version of GSdx.
ok thanks guys. so all i need to do is get the bios and set it to sse2 and it'll work?