PCSX2.net revamped!
Its AWESOME ^_^

though I wanted to mention ..
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php
isn't up to date to the latest SVN build... I wanted to mention in-case there was something wrong/glitched/etc
(PC Specs)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus PRIME X570-PRO (BIOS_r4602 [02/23/2023])
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB XC3 model by EVGA
GFX Drivers: Nvidia v536.40
RAM: 32GB, 2x G.Skill 16GB DDR4

Sponsored links

(05-28-2012, 09:48 AM)Melchior Wrote: Its AWESOME ^_^

though I wanted to mention ..
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php
isn't up to date to the latest SVN build... I wanted to mention in-case there was something wrong/glitched/etc

We know, orphis is having some issues and will be reinstalling shortly, so it will be behind for a while Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-27-2012, 10:56 PM)Bositman Wrote: What? That did not make sense

Usually when you view a list, it shows all the contents and the alphanumerical index is just to narrow down a search.

In the case of the compatibility list, it defaults to showing games starting with a number.
Quote:Usually when you view a list, it shows all the contents and the alphanumerical index is just to narrow down a search.

In the case of the compatibility list, it defaults to showing games starting with a number.

If it showed all 2500 games in one list, it would take ages to load. I might change the default to not show anything and only the text though.

Quote:Awesome. My only suggestion is to put a bit more meaning into changing the site. Right now it looks like the typical forum portal, which is with news in the middle and a couple of widgets on the sides (see my old game-design website - http://frontiersoft.omgforum.net for an example of this, only mine doesn't have any right-hand widgets). Try making it more custom and cool that the typical thing with modified CSS or..whatever you're using.

I think it's good that the layout is simple. My first concern was for new users of PCSX2 who have never heard of emulation before, and the top menu was designed to guide them step by step on learning about it.

Quote:I'm not gonna lie - The old theme was very simple and clean and I kinda miss it. Just put more meaning into why you changed the theme with new features and I might be able to get accustomed to it more. Though right now it kinda looks like an unnecessary change to me

Yes, while we're at it why not make it text-only, that would be even cleaner! Tongue Seriously, this website has so many more features I kinda think you never actually bothered checking them out, or read the news post if you're that bored Tongue

If you want to help, you could always provide a new CSS with different coloring to add as a new color theme Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Quote:If it showed all 2500 games in one list, it would take ages to load. I might change the default to not show anything and only the text though.

Isn't that why you can limit it to show only up to a set amount of games at a time?.
I like the new 404 error page : http://pcsx2.net/404/index.html

Well, bositman, could you please update the Compatibility List. I can't seem to find dbz bt 2 PAL
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
I searched for dragonball and i found it Tongue Except if you mean tenkaichi 2. Even so, it is up to date, if it doesn't exist in the new site, it didn't in the old either.

Quote:Isn't that why you can limit it to show only up to a set amount of games at a time?.
Yes but the items are still loaded, just hidden from view.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
those 404 pages mentioned above need the links on them corrected.

also Contact us is spelt Conact Us on that page
All the links work on the 404 page.
Pretty poor new design to be honest. Much more cluttered than the previous one and the colours do not blend well. The top left logo is especially out of place.

The PCSX2 team are great coders, juuuuuust not the best designers it seems. Ah well, can't be overly talented at EVERYTHING.