PCSX2.net revamped!
Everything google has is dead, we can't do anything about that but wait for google to update its cache.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(05-29-2012, 01:25 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: Also, the "forums" link via Google is dead as you no longer have that page.

Should be fixed now (old links should now be redirected properly)
(05-28-2012, 10:25 AM)refraction Wrote: We know, Orphis is having some issues and will be reinstalling shortly, so it will be behind for a while Smile
ok thx for the info no worries.

poor old Orphis was slaving away day in and day out building for us ;_^
my thx to that bot for all its hard working compiling everything for us ^_^

Bositman,
I love the updated Site, its simple yet elegant, master navigation links at the top in drop down menu's, and other info/navigation to the left and right and news in the middle ^_^ it works nicely (but I could be a bit old fashioned in my sentiments or something lol LaughBiggrin )
(PC Specs)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus PRIME X570-PRO (BIOS_r4602 [02/23/2023])
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB XC3 model by EVGA
GFX Drivers: Nvidia v536.40
RAM: 32GB, 2x G.Skill 16GB DDR4
@_@ IT'S SO SHINY! @_@
Nice!!!
PC Specs: AMD FX 8350, 16GB RAM, GTX 780
Games beaten with PCSX2: Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Persona 4
By the way, I noticed that sometimes there are spaces put after commas in some instances on the new page of the site, and sometimes there are no spaces after commas.

In all due respect, I don't know how commas would be handled in Greek, but it's correct to put a space after a comma.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
its also correct to put 2 spaces after a fullstop.
Heh, that "two spaces after a period" thing.

I suppose that depends on whom you ask, although I feel that that is incorrect.

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Its taught in Oxford english writing lessons. I expect american english with its laziness just .... doesn't.
(05-30-2012, 07:31 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: Its taught in Oxford english writing lessons. I expect american english with its laziness just .... doesn't.

That's a bit narrow-minded. From Wikipedia,

Quote:The European Union's Interinstitutional Style Guide indicates that single sentence spacing is to be used in all European Union publications, encompassing 23 languages. For the English language, the European Commission's English Style Guide states that sentences are always single-spaced. The Style Manual: For Authors, Editors and Printers (2007), first published in 1966 by the Commonwealth Government Printing Office of Australia, stipulates that only one space is used after "sentence-closing punctuation", and that "Programs for word processing and desktop publishing offer more sophisticated, variable spacing, so this practice of double spacing is now avoided because it can create distracting gaps on a page."

National languages not covered by an authoritative language academy typically have multiple style guides—which may not all discuss sentence spacing. This is the case in the United Kingdom. However, the Oxford Style Manual (2003) and the Modern Humanities Research Association's MHRA Style Guide (2002), state that only single spacing should be used. In Canada, both the English and French language sections of the Canadian Style, A Guide to Writing and Editing (1997), prescribe single sentence spacing. In the United States, many style guides—such as The Chicago Manual of Style (2003)—allow only single sentence spacing. A comprehensive style guide for general and academic use in Italy, Il Nuovo Manuale di Stile (2009), does not address sentence spacing, but the Guida di Stile Italiano (2010), the official guide for Microsoft translation, tells users to use single sentence spacing "instead of the double spacing used in the United States".

Oh yeah, that does remind me. It was taught here, but it was incorrect.

-------

Edit: Got rid of huge block of text and made it more to the point. Bit judgmental, are we, Squall?

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...