PCSX2.net revamped!
I think the compatibility list needs a section for notes, a tooltip maybe?

Sponsored links

(06-15-2012, 12:49 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: I think the compatibility list needs a section for notes, a tooltip maybe?

we are working on some modifications to the compatibility list, so we're gonna look in to adding extra information to the results under the "More" links
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

nice, i actually found a game thats not in the hdloader list that doesn't support the disc speed hack ;D

a more info section would be handy to list what hacks a game absolutely breaks with
Well hacks, by nature, break games, so it's not really something that importantly should be listed. If a game doesnt work, all hacks should be disabled to see if the game itself works.

Speedhacks are completely optional and hazardous. Testing each option to see what non-default behaviours break games would be a complete waste of testers time ;p

Well, its the recent commits with certain speedhacks enabled by default that the case of noting hack issues would circumvent
The only hacks enabled by default are ones which are known to not break any games. Apart from the mVU block/flag hack (i forget which one was left in) which is known to break Katamari more than it currently is, which has an entry now in the gamefixes database to disable that hack.

I'm kind of interrested in the games that break with the CDVD speed hack but that's all. Not worth the extra mention afteral.
Shijyou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi (History's strongest disciple Kenichi) hangs on a black screen after answering miu's questions to start the game

thats one i know of so far
Updates:

-Severely improved site speed from ~6,4s to ~4s load time for index. The embedded youtube videos were killing the speed.
-Face lift on the search module, should look lots better. Thanks to bmate for the suggestions
-Fix the CPANEL not showing properly in IE
-New CPANEL layout that removes the latest boxes
-Screenshots: Added more from our forum thread and added pagination
-Videos: Added more from our youtube channel and added pagination
-Compatibility list: Removed more link, now the whole row is clickable to toggle the More row, as per biomage's suggestion
-Downloads: Added OS icons for the releases category as suggested by bmate
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-22-2012, 08:33 PM)Bositman Wrote: Updates:

-Severely improved site speed from ~6,4s to ~4s load time for index. The embedded youtube videos were killing the speed.

now that's something i like the speed was dead Laugh