PCSX2 not giving the expected experience
Hi there my laptop specs are:
Intel Core-i5 2520m 3.20GHz processor
4GB RAM

The problem is, I am trying to play God of War II on pcsx2 but the audio is very choppy as well as the video. Actually the fps as well as speed goes down when I start playing. One more problem is that whenever I try to come out of the Colossus, the emulator stops responding.
When I saw my log, i found that all the cheats which have loaded(actually I have loaded all the possible cheats) were showing TLB MISS error.
Please help me out... Sad
Your any kind of help would be appreciated...
Regards...

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The i5-2520m isn't powerful enough to run most games on PCSX2. It has a single thread rating of 1366. They recommend a bare minimum of 1600-2000. And even up to 2100 for most 3D games.
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(03-12-2022, 08:20 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Thank you very much jesalvein!!!
my cheat problem is resolved
but the video and audio problem still presists...

(03-12-2022, 10:13 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: The i5-2520m isn't powerful enough to run most games on PCSX2.  It has a single thread rating of 1366.  They recommend a bare minimum of 1600-2000. And even up to 2100 for most 3D games.

Thank you very much envisaged0ne!!!
i will try on my another laptop...
Actually the problem starts as soon as i start playing...
The cutscence and all work with 200% speed at 70fps
Thanks again
(03-12-2022, 03:06 PM)GeniusMunshi Wrote: Thank you very much jesalvein!!!
my cheat problem is resolved
but the video and audio problem still presists...

Thank you very much envisaged0ne!!!
i will try on my another laptop...
Actually the problem starts as soon as i start playing...
The cutscence and all work with 200% speed at 70fps
Thanks again

enable frame limiter
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go