PCSX2 not utilizing full potential.
(07-04-2015, 02:23 AM)Dr_Hycodan Wrote: Try disabling speedhacks altogether. The only one I find useful is mtvu, all the others that are checked by default actually causes slowdowns for me.

Don't spread false information, the default recommended has never caused slowdowns in my usage. What games did you experience this with ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(07-04-2015, 01:54 AM)vsub Wrote: From the power options(windows options in the control panel)while SpeedStep is enabled,you can configure at what speed the cpu to run(no need for external software)

Minimum processor state - set the minimum speed(if you set it to 100%,the cpu will run at max speed without the turbo boost and activate it when needed)
Maximum processor state - set the maximum speed(I don't like how some emulators force max speed even if 800MHz is enough so I limit it from there to reduce the psu usage and temp)

Btw what HW hacks are you using(I see that the option is enabled in GSdx)

Minimum and maximum processor state has already been set to 100% as default.
For some reason it was enabled without anything checked. Disabling it did no difference.

(07-04-2015, 02:23 AM)Dr_Hycodan Wrote: Try disabling speedhacks altogether. The only one I find useful is mtvu, all the others that are checked by default actually causes slowdowns for me.

Disabled all the speedhacks and only used MTVU and the problem still persist. Even tried disabling everything all together..

Starting to feel this is hopeless :/
What if it's a hard drive issue? Possibly something randomly jacks up the usage. Any AV running in the background?
Have you tried selecting "Prefer maximum performance" option in the Nvidia control panel?