PCSX2 on My PC and FFX
Oh! By the way, what's going on with FFX-2? I seem to be having the same problem as many people. After pressing new game in the main menu, the intro scene video comes real buggy and full of glitches both in NTCS and PAL versions! A friend told me that I had to change the resolution because it was a different kind of game... but he didn't specify.

Anyone has answers?

Sponsored links

Use a (Software) renderer to see the FMVs in there better (can switch to it while playing with F9).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Tried on version 0.9.6 and it doesn't work. In the beta "r1888" it works only when the game is in window mode and when I press F9, the image of the intro becomes a lot better but the game crashes 2 or 3 seconds later. Wacko
Then simply use software from the beginning choosing it in the GSdx options.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I noticed earlier in the thread. My understanding is that since NTSC is 60fps, and PAL is 50 fps, it won't necessarily run one better than the other, you will just at a % lower in both. example running NTSC at 48fps and PAL at 40 or something. So the problem shouldn't be in the region.

Also, I'm not sure how you don't have the limit working, thats fairly easy to do unless you press tab or f4 (i can't remember which it is).
Laptop
Intel Core 2 Duo PM8600 @ 2.4 GHz
4 GB DDR3 1066 RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3670 512 MB

Desktop
AMD Phenom II x2 550 (unlocked to 4)@ 3.5ghz
4 GB DDR3 1600 RAM
Sapphire 5770 1GB