PCSX2 on Windows 7, plugins missing
Hi guys

I've just downloaded PCSX2 and know little about it. I installed PCSX2 and it said that

"...Plugins/GSdx9 see2.dll" was missing. So went online and manually retrieved it and put it in my plugins folder.
Then tried getting it to work again. This time, this is missing

"...Plugins/SPU2null.dll: Error loading SPU2DMA4irqCallback: Error Loading symbol"

I've googled these errors and found nothing.

My DXDIAG is (hoping thats all the right info you need)

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: H55M-UD2H
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 CPU 530 @ 2.93GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3964MB RAM
Page File: 2240MB used, 5684MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

Sponsored links

Try updating the directX, use the original plugin.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Already tried it. Made no difference =/
Make sure you downloaded the official PCSX2 release from the main page and NOT an SVN release (or any release from any other site) as they may not contain all of the correct files. Latest supported release is 0.9.8.

If the plugins still aren't showing up (despite having them in your plugin folder) than your DirectX is out of date... I don't think you need to be on SP1 in Windows 7 for it to work, but you may need to be on at least SP1 for vista, can't remember exactly.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Remember that even though you're running DirectX 11, you'll still have to download and install DirectX 9 to make loads of software work. DirectX 9 and 11 can both be installed on one pc and they don't interfere with each other, so don't worry about it being a "downgrade".