PCSX2 on surface pro 3.
Sweet, thanks for the testing. What's the lowest fps you had acquired in the game ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(03-13-2015, 07:28 PM)ssakash Wrote: Sweet, thanks for the testing. What's the lowest fps you had acquired in the game ?

Lowest period was 30. Lowest with ee and vu hacks was 45. Any combinations of settings you would reccomend to get a speedup?
Thanks again, I will try fiddling with the settings after I buy my own new surface pro.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-13-2015, 07:32 PM)bomblord Wrote: Lowest period was 30. Lowest with ee and vu hacks was 45. Any combinations of settings you would reccomend to get a speedup?

There isn't a whole lot that you can do to bring up the speed anymore. Jak is really demanding and the first game is the easiest.

Overall, the surface pro 3 is a really nice device. I'm not a huge fan of the price, but I still think it's worth the price if you need a small form factor.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]