PCSX2 or PC?
That's good and all for him but for whoever considering buying a new pc, FX is worthless for pcsx2. Get a 2500K or 2600K and you would not have to worry on what games it'll run decent, it'll just tear through them.

Sponsored links

And yet again people say to buy only a i5 or i7 for PCSX2 lol that's a little over the top imo. I already said that Intel is the better choice for PCSX2, but to say AMD is worthless for PCSX2 sorry but that's seriously nonsense. if it would be worthless u can't play one game or even use the program. It's just slower, but not worthless.
AMD at the same price point of Intel, is slower for pcsx2 (even with much higher clockrate), it was true on Phenom 2 generation, and only got worse with faildozer. Dunno about you, but I would call that worthless.

Oh by the way, my main rig is a Phenom II, so there's no bias here. Just fact (and opinion for the worthless part).
I know naoan, only saying that AMD isn't truely bad for PCSX2 Smile ofcourse I can't play all game perfectly, but the games I do like and own play just fine Smile
(03-25-2012, 03:01 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: I know naoan, only saying that AMD isn't truely bad for PCSX2 Smile ofcourse I can't play all game perfectly, but the games I do like and own play just fine Smile

bulldozer is so bad that its quad variants are weaker then an athlon 2 CPU StriFe79