PCSX2 partners with AVG
Sorry if this has been answered already but i sadly don't have time to skim the thread.

My question is i install it then i remove it. Do you guys still get your money?

I hate toolbars with a burning passion and have not found a single useful one (probably cause i am not using IE and i'm an NSA), However i want to support you guys and i don't really have cash to donate on a regular basis. (about $5 a month is all i can muster)
Right now i use the SVN's but i'll happily switch when 1.2 is released and just remove the toolbar if you will still get your money.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64

Sponsored links

Yep, you can just install it and instantly uninstall it and we will get the revenue Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Awesome! i'll probably do it anytime i update to an SVN (just run the installer and uninstall it haha) Might take some of my personal time, But with the amount you guys have dumped in, it's the least i can do.

Also everyone, Hope you have a merry christmas and have a happy new year!
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Hehe it detects if you have uninstalled it in the past, so you won't even get the option to install it the second time Tongue Thanks for the thought though Wink Merry xmas to you too
(12-27-2013, 05:20 PM)Bositman Wrote: Hehe it detects if you have uninstalled it in the past, so you won't even get the option to install it the second time Tongue Thanks for the thought though Wink Merry xmas to you too

Deepfreeze should get around that.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(12-27-2013, 05:22 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Deepfreeze should get around that.

Let's automate it.. install..uninstall..install..uninstall.. for 24/7

I don't really have munney for donations as well.. just a poor student
CPU: AMD Phenom ii x4 955 @ 3.4Ghz
GPU: MSI GTX 560-Ti Hawk
RAM: Kingston ValueRam 4GB 1333 @ 1600
PSU: XFX PRO550W

I don't know if that will work but I don't think it's a good idea...I'm pretty sure our contract has a clause for cheating that will not be good for us Tongue
Guys, we prefer to not "cheat" with this. If you feel like trying out the toolbar, then great, try it out and see if you like it. If you don't like it and later want to remove it, no problem. But please don't try to help us by circumventing whatever measures the toolbar has in place to detect re-installation. It's not fair for AVG, and it will probably harm this cooperation in the long term. Thanks.
(12-27-2013, 05:19 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: Awesome! i'll probably do it anytime i update to an SVN (just run the installer and uninstall it haha) Might take some of my personal time, But with the amount you guys have dumped in, it's the least i can do.

The SVN builds will not contain it, so you know Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-27-2013, 05:35 PM)avih Wrote: Guys, we prefer to not "cheat" with this. If you feel like trying out the toolbar, then great, try it out and see if you like it. If you don't like it and later want to remove it, no problem. But please don't try to help us by circumventing whatever measures the toolbar has in place to detect re-installation. It's not fair for AVG, and it will probably harm this cooperation in the long term. Thanks.

I wasn't planning exploting a weakness in the installer.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]