PCSX2 problem ?
Hi all

Yesterday I was playing pcsx2 0.98 on pc,after sometime I decided to reinstall pcsx2 and when I tryed to run the game it would just stay black and nothing would happen but why.I have tryed every possible settings and none of them worked.Is there any solution for me to play games again ?

Sponsored links

do you use an Intel graphics card? If so you need to update your drivers here http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect

If not, we need to know system specs, version you are currently using, game you are trying to play and any settings you've changed from default.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Processor:
Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.40GHz
Memory:
4GB RAM DDR2 800 MHz
Hard Drive:
1TB
Video Card:
ATI Radeon HD 6850(Toxic) 1 GB GDDR5

I am trying to play nfs mw demo,I have only reinstalled pcsx2,nothing else.
Which version of pcsx2? Have you tried the latest svn? Do you get any errors or anything in the log?

is the demo on a standalone disc, or part of a retail game?
I hope this helps

It is a part of game which I got from a friend,from russia with love

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

well, asking you to upload it wont work then.. I'll see if I can get my hands on a copy to look over
well there's your problem, you have mounted the iso (or have the disc in) and are now trying to manually load the elf.

If it is the real disc:

Under the CDVD menu, select "Plugin", then CDVD->Plugin Settings, make sure it is cdvd gigaherz and select your Drive F
then go to File -> Run CDVD (Fast Boot)

If it is an iso

Under the CDVD menu, make sure "ISO" is selected,
Then under CDVD menu again, choose ISO Selector->Browse and find the image and select it.
Then as above, File -> Run CDVD (Fast Boot)

I am trying to load it from dvd and I have looked for drive F but there is no F only E drive which doesn't exist on my pc?
I just tryed to open 2 different games and none of them won t work,when I press boot cdvd full it will open ps2 menu.
thats because you havent selected F drive, which should be there.

are you definitely using Gigaherz CDVD plugin? you can double check it by going to Settings->BIOS/Plugins Setitngs (or something of that effect)